drought is over series question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drought is over series question

can anyone go through the (major pain in the ass) task of listing every single drought is over song and what it was recorded for? like whether it was for c3, c4, mixtape, collab, etc. i know part 1 is mainly drought 3; i know parts 2 & 4 are pretty much c3 sessions tracks, but are they ALL? the later installments of this series get especially confusing as far as the source for these things. i know best thing yet and street life are c3 sessions tracks, amongst others, but i just need a once and for all clear list.... thanks in advance. (breezy214, i know you're probably the best person to answer this.... but i wonder what points will be debated, etc.)

no pussy no rats no tom and jerry

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Go check the drought is over series thread in the downloads section

Comment

Please use paragraphs

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
            Aside from this obscure post how do you post large pics in posts? I know how to post pics, but they are downsized.
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
              Aside from this obscure post how do you post large pics in posts? I know how to post pics, but they are downsized.
              put the image url in IMG tags bruh

Comment

op_is_a_faggot.jpg I get a smaller version
                Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

I'll be honest idk, but I put almost every unreleased Wayne song from 08 and before in the C3 sessions lol

I even have Demolition 1&2/Damn Damn/Me & My Drank/30 Minutes to New Orleans in my C3 sessions

im a lazy nigga idc

Comment

Google each song, that's what I did.
                    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
                      i dont know how to tell u that but...

Comment

Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
                        Maybe you should have. Its important to see,read and understand the points that others try to get across.

#SupportLeatherParsley

Comment

Working...
                        X