Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you somehow broke into Wayne's house, what would you do? (No Cameras/Security)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smell his clothes, take any cash or jewellery on show, steal any CDs or USBs in case they have unreleased music on, and take a poo in his 10 bathrooms without flushing

Comment

Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
      Smell his clothes, take any cash or jewellery on show, steal any CDs or USBs in case they have unreleased music on, and take a poo in his 10 bathrooms without flushing
      creep.

Comment

Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
        good honest answer

Comment

• leave him my phone number xD

xxx

Comment

• Dress in something sexy and wait for him in bed

Comment

• Put on the harry potter cloak and leave my dick poking out whilst i lay under the covers.

Then scream expellianus as he sat on it!

Comment

• Klean His House

Comment

• Anyway, I think it's best to pay attention to the alarm because video cameras won't help you much if someone decides to break into your house. I have already seen this for myself, so I think you should pay attention to Ajax because this security system works perfectly. It seems to me that you definitely need to pay attention to this. Ajax deliver instant alarm notifications, easy to configure and receive internet updates that continue to make the system more secure. I really like how it works. I wish you good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by FendyGreen View Post
                    Anyway, I think it's best to pay attention to the alarm because video cameras won't help you much if someone decides to break into your house. I have already seen this for myself, so I think you should pay attention to Ajax because this security system works perfectly. It seems to me that you definitely need to pay attention to this. Ajax deliver instant alarm notifications, easy to configure and receive internet updates that continue to make the system more secure. I really like how it works. I wish you good luck!
                    Nigga what u smokin

Comment

Working...
                    X