I need an official tracklist for Tha Carter III Sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need an official tracklist for Tha Carter III Sessions

Official as in you know for sure that song is intended for C3.

Don't give me a link to the sessions thread or tell me to download the unreleased by the years

I need someone who really knows their shit to give me a list of every session for C3 that was directly intended for C3.

Or if you think you have every C3 session that exist, take a picture of it on itunes or something.

I'm not asking for a download, all I need is an official tracklist, then i will see what songs I need and songs I need to remove from my C3 Sessions list.

I know this is a pain in the ass, but it will help me and alot of other people out I'm sure. Thanks

What I have so far: Am I missing anything or does something not belong

Last edited by StevenHTX; 12-04-2012, 10:40 PM.

COLOURS: Feature

Money, Cars, Clothes, Hoes: not sure but I think its for the ym album (and I noticed that swizz's hook is a sample from Brown Paper Bag)

Cry Out, Donks, I Like It (all alone), David Banner (Monster) & Unbelievaable is from Lil Weezyana, they might be early throwaways from C3 but I kinda doubt it since Wayne says on David Banner ''and this is just the preview
    But I'm already workin on the sequel'' & ''The Carter 2 was nice but the third times a charm''

Down In The Studio: YM Album or B.A.G. album

I Like It ft. Mack & Boo: Ym Album

�m The Truth: C4?? not sure...

In The Morning: Rebirth I believe, but im not 100 % Sure

Beat Without Bass: Feature
    [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION] [MENTION=28255]Jewazi[/MENTION] [MENTION=25657]Breezy1[/MENTION]24 help me out!

I'll update this with my c3 sessions list

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      COLOURS: Feature

Money, Cars, Clothes, Hoes: not sure but I think its for the ym album (and I noticed that swizz's hook is a sample from Brown Paper Bag)

Cry Out, Donks, I Like It (all alone), David Banner (Monster) & Unbelievaable is from Lil Weezyana, they might be early throwaways from C3 but I kinda doubt it since Wayne says on David Banner ''and this is just the preview
      But I'm already workin on the sequel'' & ''The Carter 2 was nice but the third times a charm''

Down In The Studio: YM Album or B.A.G. album

I Like It ft. Mack & Boo: Ym Album

�m The Truth: C4?? not sure...

In The Morning: Rebirth I believe, but im not 100 % Sure

Beat Without Bass: Feature
      [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION] [MENTION=28255]Jewazi[/MENTION] [MENTION=25657]Breezy1[/MENTION]24 help me out!

I'll update this with my c3 sessions list
      Preciate it bro

Comment

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
        Preciate it bro
        c3.jpg

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

You gone make a thread out of this

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

lol dude u coudl of waited till i was done with creating my new Sessions thread...oh well

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechiFan View Post
              lol dude u coudl of waited till i was done with creating my new Sessions thread...oh well
              what you mean

Comment

Comment

what you mean
                  Im going through old website archives searching for Wayne songs and features we could of missed and also adding release dates to all songs. Soo when im done ill have every song wayne released WITH release dates so we can easily predict which songs belong in which Album Files/Sessions. Im done collecting the songs from Spring 2007 till now . Now i gotta go through news articles related to Wayne to find out which Sessions those songs belong in.

So what im saying is ill have a great accurate collection of C3 Sessions lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by YoungTunechiFan View Post
                    Im going through old website archives searching for Wayne songs and features we could of missed and also adding release dates to all songs. Soo when im done ill have every song wayne released WITH release dates so we can easily predict which songs belong in which Album Files/Sessions. Im done collecting the songs from Spring 2007 till now . Now i gotta go through news articles related to Wayne to find out which Sessions those songs belong in.

So what im saying is ill have a great accurate collection of C3 Sessions lol.
                    aight

Comment

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

we'll never knwo for sure, we can only predict to the best of our ability

Comment

Exluding Cry Out, were any songs from Lil Weezy Ana C3 Sessions?

Atleast do you think were any songs for C3?

I have Monster (David Banner), SB Dunks, I Like It (All Alone), all under C3 Sessions.

Comment

Working...
                        X