No announcement yet.

Original C4 Tracklisting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just wanna kno what happened to that song called the brain or somethin that wayne and kanye made.. somebody tweeted a picture about it a while back before c4

Comment

We knew about She Will months before because the producer said it was already recorded and intended to be Drake's
      He even said Rick Ross was supposed to be on it so that is why he released a remix, it was that verse

Can't wait to hear that Drake and Wayne song on IANAHB II though
      Sounds like its gonna be dope
      I would love to hear the original C4 too

Comment

Could be a coincidence...
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

8. Carter Cash (Feat. Jay-Z)
          14. Fall From Grace (Feat. Eminem)
          13. Hard Talk (Feat. Bon Iver & Game)

i doubt those songs are real

Comment

You Da Shit was another track suppose to be on there, even Lil Twist said so.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneFellOff View Post
              You Da Shit was another track suppose to be on there, even Lil Twist said so.
              wayne fell off and your fav song is no worries?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I doubt most of those tracks are real on that tracklist tbh. They wouldn't save tracks like that for an album that will most likely come out in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  Hehe i like that song even though the lyrics were terrible but it's just funny to listen to so that's why it's my favorite song + music video atm, I have other favourites then that song heaps more just since it's a new song i put it on there..

Edited: I don't like Dedication 4 though its a piece of shit. But i sorta liked the remixes for No Lie and Mercy, but still.

Edited 2: No lie is a piece of shit of a song aswel at least its better then 2Chainz verison just if Drake did the chorus would've been dope!
                  Last edited by WayneFellOff; 12-11-2012, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneFellOff View Post
                    Hehe i like that song even though the lyrics were terrible but it's just funny to listen to so that's why it's my favorite song + music video atm, I have other favourites then that song heaps more just since it's a new song i put it on there..

Edited: I don't like Dedication 4 though its a piece of shit. But i sorta liked the remixes for No Lie and Mercy, but still.

Edited 2: No lie is a piece of shit of a song aswel at least its better then 2Chainz verison just if Drake did the chorus would've been dope!
                    you want to make another edit telling everyone another song off dedication 4 you like or dislike?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      you want to make another edit telling everyone another song off dedication 4 you like or dislike?
                      I could but that would have to be the whole album, i would have to make a completely seperate post on it.

Comment

i hope that carter V will be incredible, but he shouldnt use tracks which he made about 2 or 3 years ago

ayyyyeee keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                          its another kidcomet account duh

Comment

Working...
                          X