Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who think wayne should pick up the cup again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who think wayne should pick up the cup again?

When wayne had the cup he was more center and less martian type you feel me? every since he got off the cup and what was ever in it he went to rock and more singing with autotune, forreal i think when wayne was backstage at a concert he sipped for the last time and came out with i told ya'll and we be steady mobbin. me personal: Wayne pick up the cup again! just don't overdoes because what ever it was it was making him be a better wayne. like wayne said on the westwodd interview "shit i need to pick up that cup again because what ever was in that cup just made me more successful"
    "somebody better let'em know I empty the banana clip in and in your cantaloupe,
    Fruity ass niggas, suck a dick fuck the world nah i've rather fuck a bitch"

Re: Who think wayne should pick up the cup again?

Great thread!

But i think he should. You basically explained why. But i mean, i like the new Wayne too. But when he was sippin, his lyrics were INSANE. Like 100x better than they are now. But he must've put it down for a reason....

Comment

when did he put it down ?

lol

Comment

Do you want him to die?
        It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

okay thats bad, ^ that shit was my 666th post and i was talking about wayne dying
          It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by steezyfbaby
            Do you want him to die?
            LOL at it being your 666th post. But we dont want him to die. He can lean without overdosing...

Comment

okay thats bad, ^ that shit was my 666th post and i was talking about wayne dying
              lmao.

its a sign !!!

nahh but he dont need to sip

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
                Do you want him to die?
                LOL at it being your 666th post. But we dont want him to die. He can lean without overdosing...
                That's why i said "dont overdose"

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
                  Do you want him to die?
                  That's why i said "dont overdose"

Comment

im glad he put that shit down...i dont think yall understand the effects of that shit he drink...when you drink it moderately it inspires creativity and makes you invincible...you can have that type off effect for years...but once you start abusin it and your body build a dependacy towards it...its not good...Wayne was waaaay past the stage where the syrup sparks creativity...it was only bringing him down...trust me...i know....Wayne should be more focused now...we will see on No Ceilings...

Comment

im glad he put that shit down...i dont think yall understand the effects of that shit he drink...when you drink it moderately it inspires creativity and makes you invincible...you can have that type off effect for years...but once you start abusin it and your body build a dependacy towards it...its not good...Wayne was waaaay past the stage where the syrup sparks creativity...it was only bringing him down...trust me...i know....Wayne should be more focused now...we will see on No Ceilings...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X