No announcement yet.

Bitches Love Me Feat. Future & Drizzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm sick of hearing that he's "just having fun" nowadays. i'm really glad to hear it for him, but most of us loyal fans are simply NOT HAVING FUN anymore. he used to be clever as hell, always delivering something hot and fresh, making you laugh with his punchlines and gasp at how sick his flow was. i am all for artists evolving, but honestly he is not evolving, he's DEvolving and i'm sick of shelling out hard earned money to buy this crap. his rhymes went from being the best on earth to being juvenile (no pun intended). his songs now are like little gay nursery rhymes about getting pussy and skating. i tried so hard to get on board with this new shit, i even fooled myself into thinking C4 was good, because i was too heartbroken to accept that he'd lost it big time. but listen to literally ANYTHING from d2, c2, c3, c3 sessions, drought 3 and then throw on THIS and you'll just shake your head. it's so embarrassing at this point. i hate to be one of those guys who visits a forum only to complain about an artist, but like i said: i've tried to like this new stuff and i just can't. d4 had some really great moments (although still a bit cheesy) and i thought that was a sign of him being back! but with every IANAHB2 track i hear, i just keep thinking "where the hell did weezy go?!?!?!?!"

well, at least we'll always have his past work - nothing can change that, no matter how much trukfit and weak pussy and blowjob rhymes you throw at it.

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
      i'm sick of hearing that he's "just having fun" nowadays. i'm really glad to hear it for him, but most of us loyal fans are simply NOT HAVING FUN anymore. he used to be clever as hell, always delivering something hot and fresh, making you laugh with his punchlines and gasp at how sick his flow was. i am all for artists evolving, but honestly he is not evolving, he's DEvolving and i'm sick of shelling out hard earned money to buy this crap. his rhymes went from being the best on earth to being juvenile (no pun intended). his songs now are like little gay nursery rhymes about getting pussy and skating. i tried so hard to get on board with this new shit, i even fooled myself into thinking C4 was good, because i was too heartbroken to accept that he'd lost it big time. but listen to literally ANYTHING from d2, c2, c3, c3 sessions, drought 3 and then throw on THIS and you'll just shake your head. it's so embarrassing at this point. i hate to be one of those guys who visits a forum only to complain about an artist, but like i said: i've tried to like this new stuff and i just can't. d4 had some really great moments (although still a bit cheesy) and i thought that was a sign of him being back! but with every IANAHB2 track i hear, i just keep thinking "where the hell did weezy go?!?!?!?!"

well, at least we'll always have his past work - nothing can change that, no matter how much trukfit and weak pussy and blowjob rhymes you throw at it.
      If you don't like his new work just don't listen to it. Even if he is not evolving, he does not have to. He has everything he needs and has achieved more than his expectation in rap. Is that not enough. If he wants to skate now and rap just for fun, then let him. It is well deserved for all the great years he has given his fans. You can't please everyone forever.

Comment

the old voice is back
        and track goes hard af
        drizzy and future murdered it too!

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
          the old voice is back
          and track goes hard af
          drizzy and future murdered it too!
          you really think the old voice is back? come on man, listen to any 2005-2009 track and then this... and you really think it's the same caliber? denial is a strong medicine, my friend. i'm not saying don't appreciate this for what it is (if that's your thing), i'm just saying everyone keeps acting like the "old weezy" is back - even i was doing it myself for a while! if by "old voice" y'all mean when he was a corny ass lil hotboy, then i agree. if u mean his prime mid 2000s era, then i disagree. it is what it is... which apparently means all different things to all different people. fine by me, i just miss having my mind melted by his bars

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
            you really think the old voice is back? come on man, listen to any 2005-2009 track and then this... and you really think it's the same caliber? denial is a strong medicine, my friend. i'm not saying don't appreciate this for what it is (if that's your thing), i'm just saying everyone keeps acting like the "old weezy" is back - even i was doing it myself for a while! if by "old voice" y'all mean when he was a corny ass lil hotboy, then i agree. if u mean his prime mid 2000s era, then i disagree. it is what it is... which apparently means all different things to all different people. fine by me, i just miss having my mind melted by his bars
            hm , ok i think i agree with you...it's not his c2 or c3 flow or voice , but at least its not the high pitch voice..(i really hate it)
            and his bars nowadays are all full of i fuck hoes , skate , my weed etc , but i think he will not bring old weezy back , now he doesnt even say the name WEEZY

Comment

Working...
            X