Didn't think he had it in him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't think he had it in him

Didnt expect a double etendre in Bitches Love Me but im here so obvi there is one!

Now turn around, face down, I'm arrestin' this bitch

Also, a little play on words � �I�m arrestin' this bitch� could also be read as �I'mma rest in this bitch�, meaning Tune�s gonna make himself at home and fall asleep in that pussy!

Would not expect a decent double etendre especially Bitches Love Me i was surprised and thought id put it out there for people who didnt kno

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Yo [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] i have a profile picture but it doesnt show on my posts and its annoying me ;(
    [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]
    Truuuuuu

Originally posted by PxppyOG View Post
    Didnt expect a double etendre in Bitches Love Me but im here so obvi there is one!

Also, a little play on words — “I’m arrestin' this bitch” could also be read as “I'mma rest in this bitch”, meaning Tune’s gonna make himself at home and fall asleep in that pussy!

Would not expect a decent double etendre especially Bitches Love Me i was surprised and thought id put it out there for people who didnt kno

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Yo @Danny M i have a profile picture but it doesnt show on my posts and its annoying me ;(
    @Danny M

Dat rap genius...

Comment

Originally posted by Katluvah View Post
      Dat rap genius...
      I just copy pasted that one sentence im fucking lazy ok
      Truuuuuu

Comment

noticed this right away too. do you guys think he spits bars sometimes and doesnt realize it could be a double until after the fact?

Comment

This nig never fell off! He just dont give a shit
          I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

i aint gunna lie, shit impressed me..

Comment

he has fallen off come on yall,although ive always felt like what made wayne head and shoulders above the rest is the way HE SPIT HIS VERSES WITH CONVINCTION,CHARISMA,HUNGER,PASSION AND HIS VOICE WAS PROPPER

E.g. 'i come after the money like wednesday come after tuesday' sounds smart but simple rite?but the way wayne said it you would swear thats the greatest line ever spit

Comment

Yo @Danny M i have a profile picture but it doesnt show on my posts and its annoying me ;(
                @Danny M
                You've uploaded a profile picture fine, which is the image that shows when someone visits your profile.

If you want the image that shows next to your posts, you need to upload an avatar - http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/pro...?do=editavatar

Comment

Weezy has always been a genius

Comment

Also, a little play on words � �I�m arrestin' this bitch� could also be read as �I'mma rest in this bitch�, meaning Tune�s gonna make himself at home and fall asleep in that pussy!

@Danny M
                    Homophones

Comment

best rapper alive

Comment

Also, a little play on words — “I’m arrestin' this bitch” could also be read as “I'mma rest in this bitch”, meaning Tune’s gonna make himself at home and fall asleep in that pussy!

@Danny M
                        Avi is what will show up man

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Working...
                        X