Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which songs do you think will Wayne perform at the Europe Tour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which songs do you think will Wayne perform at the Europe Tour?

Besides his classics and IANAHB2 of course, I was thinking about his latest tracks and latest features.

Which songs of C4? (President Carter, Megaman,...?)

Something of S4TW/D4?

I doubt he'll do anything off of S4TW. Maybe some joints off of D4 if you're lucky...

Comment

I don't think Lil Wayne will perform any mixtape songs =[

I think songs from his albums and features.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        I don't think Lil Wayne will perform any mixtape songs =[

I think songs from his albums and features.
        Thought the same. But which features?

Comment

Originally posted by Megaman View Post
          Thought the same. But which features?
          i'd say pop that, im on one, the motto, etc

Comment

On his 2011 tour he did a little bit of some No Ceilings songs and on the first leg he did Sky is the Limit. I wouldn't rule mixtape out, but I wouldn't expect S4TW

Comment

The Question cause of mac

Comment

Wayne will always throw in a mixtape song or 2 coz he knows the fans love it. Also if the crowd is mad hype and rapping along with him he gonna take you back to some Carter I and II tracks for sure. Carter 4 he'll do Megaman, Blunt Blowin', Nightmares Of The Bottom, 6 Foot 7 Foot and maybe one other track (most probably depends on the crowd). Yeah like they said you might get lucky and he'll throw in some D4 would be amazing to hear him do Burn, Cashed Out, I Don't Like and Wish You Would live just to hear what kinda energy he puts into them.

I take it you going that's why you asking? Well if you do then hope you enjoy it and take some videoz for us to see
                Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

Hopefully some dope shit from IANAHB II

Comment

i don't think mixtape songs, but ill hope so he does, same damn tune and cashed out.
                    i think he does c4 and some old songs. and i hope the pussy monster​.
                    I like my blunt, Nutty Professor!

Comment

Most of the time he'll sample a mixtape song. Every concert i've ever been to he will go a verse or two at most but without question I think he will mix a few in.

I believe you will see mostly tha carter 4. Thinking back to his concerts in 2011 (i was at 4) he seemed to do alot of collaborations. In NY he brought on Birdman, Busta, and I forget the 3rd but I think you will see alot of those as well.
                      Confidence is a stain they cant wipe off.

Comment

yeah and btw why is there no name for this tour?

Comment

Working...
                        X