No announcement yet.

The 50 Most Anticipated Albums Of 2013 - IANAHBII #12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drake hasent said anything about an album...

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

fuck lil wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
        This. XXX opened my eyes for him, funny ass dude. He did good on Long Live A$AP too.
        I thought that was a wack ass verse, tbh.

"Bitch pussy smell like a penguin!"

Tf? What does that even smell like!? Shit I imagine they don't even have a heavy scent due to their fuckin' environment! Of all of the things he could have said, this nigga said a penguin, tho! I didn't find it funny or anything. It just totally turned me off of ever givin' that nigga the time of day.

Though honestly, I didn't really like anyone's verse on 1 Train. K.Dot was weak, Joey sucked, I hate Yelawolf but he was aight, Bronsin...meh...but KRIT did his thang.

Long.Live.A$AP is one of my favorite albums in a while, though.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
        Drake hasent said anything about an album...
        Yes he has...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post

Tf? What does that even smell like!? Shit I imagine they don't even have a heavy scent due to their fuckin' environment! Of all of the things he could have said, this nigga said a penguin, tho! I didn't find it funny or anything. It just totally turned me off of ever givin' that nigga the time of day.

Though honestly, I didn't really like anyone's verse on 1 Train. K.Dot was weak, Joey sucked, I hate Yelawolf but he was aight, Bronsin...meh...but KRIT did his thang.

Long.Live.A$AP is one of my favorite albums in a while, though.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Yes he has...
          LINK

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post

Haha, made me laugh at least... "wouldn't hit that shit with my worst enemy's penis"

He did aight imo. Seems to me like he iis proving to become better and better with time.

Weed a different color like a hoodrat bra and panties
            And my flow be overhead like pots and pans in pantries
            Antsy cause I'm high like Michael Jackson penny loafers
            Moonwalkin' on the sun, barefoot, with shades on
            Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
            Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
            She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
            Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
            I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
            I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              After XXX you can't tell me you're not excited to hear what DB has in store next...maybe they went a little over board with number 4 but he is atleast top 10...

#1 should've been that Cole/Kendrick project though.....
              Honestly, with Cole saying he's gonna drop Born Sinner "later this year" I don't even know if it'll come in 2013.

Comment

Complex is the last website a Lil Wayne fan should visit to check for news...imo. I will pass .

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

How tf is JayZ the number 1 anticipated album? I mean yeah he is Jayz but tf makes his album more anticipated then anyone elses Em/Kanye should be higher then Jay.

Comment

He's right behind Lady Gaga's ARTPOP on my list!

Can't wait.

Comment

Wheres Detox?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                        Wheres Detox?
                        Most Anticipated album of 2020

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Also the fact that Jay Electronica, M.I.A. and Pusha T made it ahead of Wayne is a massive joke. I think complex have a complex about Wayne. and also to be very honest this list is based off of history. Jay-Z number 1? Joke. Eminem number 3? Should be number 1. Andre 3000 below Danny Brown? Come on forreal?!?! And look no disrespect to Drake but number 3 is a lil bit high for him he deserves top 5 though
                        Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
                          Most Anticipated album of 2020

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Also the fact that Jay Electronica, M.I.A. and Pusha T made it ahead of Wayne is a massive joke. I think complex have a complex about Wayne. and also to be very honest this list is based off of history. Jay-Z number 1? Joke. Eminem number 3? Should be number 1. Andre 3000 below Danny Brown? Come on forreal?!?! And look no disrespect to Drake but number 3 is a lil bit high for him he deserves top 5 though

Comment

Working...
                          X