@liltunechi on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @liltunechi on Twitter

Clearly if you have twitter you follow Wayne... 2 questions...

Is there any factual evidence he actually checks his twitter or is it just known his camp does it or an agency like so many other celebs?

Has anyone on here ever been tweet or RT by Wayne?

just curious
    Confidence is a stain they cant wipe off.

wayne only RT good lookin bitches tweets

Comment

Originally posted by didoweezy View Post
      wayne only RT good lookin bitches tweets

Comment

As far as I know, Wayne checks his own twitter. It's his Facebook that's run by someone else.
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Got mentioned in a tweet with Wayne before by Twista. Asked about a new song with the two of them and Busta and got a tweet from Twista with both Weezy and Busta about a song on his Dark Horse album.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Anybody know if Wayne got an official Instagram account? I know he probably don't but just asking
          Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

I don't follow wayne.

Comment

He doesn't let anyone on his Twitter I don't think. He is the one that does the tweets. FB is run by someone else, they normally copy his tweets when he tweets, but he did have an issue with the stuff they were posting a while back I remember he was screwing out I think thats why he took control of his own twitter.

He does RT people, more than he used to anyway, back in the day he never did anything. I'd imagine with the amount of followers he has, he doesn't even see 75% of tweets, people be tweeting him all the time, all day. Notifications on the iPhonee for Twitter will be OFF! lol!

Comment

yeah that be lil tunechi on the twitter account

Comment

Tbh, he tweets like a handicapped ratchet hoe.

And the only famous people that tweeted at me were Kane Beatz, Honorable C. Note, and Jennifer Coolidge.
                  .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
                    Got mentioned in a tweet with Wayne before by Twista. Asked about a new song with the two of them and Busta and got a tweet from Twista with both Weezy and Busta about a song on his Dark Horse album.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Anybody know if Wayne got an official Instagram account? I know he probably don't but just asking
                    thereis an instagram acount but not shure if its the real because it is secured.
                    I like my blunt, Nutty Professor!

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                      Tbh, he tweets like a handicapped ratchet hoe.

And the only famous people that tweeted at me were Kane Beatz, Honorable C. Note, and Jennifer Coolidge.
                      Kane Beatz is the man. off topic but i really really hope he is on INAHB II.

Comment

The facebook page confuses me. Everybody says its run by some guy, and I'm not saying it isn't. But I remember back when Wayne was in jail Twist took it over and was posting letters from wayne and such. And then when he got out Twist posted that Wayne was taking control of the page again. Idk.

GRAB YOUR GLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE TUPAC

Comment

Working...
                        X