• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add song's from here too,
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...es-thread.html
    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Leaff View Post

There are alot of flaws in this. Such as most of SQ3 and SQ2 are copies of SQ1 and that The Dedication is basically all of YM the Mixtape songs with jus weeyzy and there are even more doubles ,plus skits dont count.. In the future i will provide a thread listing all of the doubles and we'll have a perfect count of his songs.
      Not alot of flaws, no.. I didn't count skits, and I didn't count songs on the SQ tapes he ain't on. And there was alot of doubles I didn't count too. The numbers may not be 100% but shouldn't be too bad. I even edited the list a few times.
      Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
      Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
      She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
      Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
      I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
      I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
        Not alot of flaws, no.. I didn't count skits, and I didn't count songs on the SQ tapes he ain't on. And there was alot of doubles I didn't count too. The numbers may not be 100% but shouldn't be too bad. I even edited the list a few times.
        lol there are more than 50 doubles in his mixtapes,ive made a list..it isnt done yet

Comment

Originally posted by Leaff View Post
          lol there are more than 50 doubles in his mixtapes,ive made a list..it isnt done yet
          Yeah I know there's many.. at most I let out 7 songs or something from a mixtape.
          Last edited by Iamhiph0p; 01-09-2013, 03:10 PM.
          Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
          Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
          She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
          Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
          I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
          I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

ive made a list, i have 1430 songs, but i know i am missing some from the SQ mixtapes and blow mixtape, as well as some from possibly the w.carter

all of these have individual/unique verses, not one is the same unless it has been slightly changed, as example with 'damn im cold' dirty and clean version lyrics are mostly the same with a few changes....i try not to keep songs where hes just the chorus and its taken from a song hes done (example shawty say), because its just sampled from lollipop

Comment

Working...
            X