No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne the Hardest Working Man In The Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I do agree he has slowed down since his jail stint. I think he's been spending more time with trukfit and I think that's because he wants that to be something he has after he retires that will keep him busy. I mean the type of person he is if he retires with nothing to do he'll probably come right back into the rap game.
    U.S.A Fans Only! Do you think tune should retire after the Carter 5? -->

Comment

His work ethic goes far beyond how many tracks he's recorded. His life consists of not only his music, his labels music, TrukFit, any endorsements, and he would probably tell you that all of that takes a backseat to his skating and practicing that. he most certainly is the hardest working person i "know."
      Confidence is a stain they cant wipe off.

Comment

Honestly the only niggaz I see competin right now are 2 Chainz and Future. Wayne was on 45+ features last year, a mixtape, and he recorded his album.

Who was on as many songs as him? Maybe 2 Chainz, but he short a mixtape for the year. And Future got the same feature buzz as 2 Chainz, but I doubt they touched Wayne.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
          He used to be, not anymore.

Comment

I Had 3500+ Wayne Songs Right Before Sorry 4 The Wait Dropped So Whats That Tell Ya. Wayne Is the Hardest worker And Always Will Be I hOnestly Dont Think Anyone Will Beat Him With How Much Music he Has Made. But Wiz Khalifa Is Another Hard Working Artist As well.
            And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

lol @ everbody who says he ain't working hard anymore

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

He has more song than if we put Jay and Kanye + Beyonce + Rihanna together.

Comment

Working...
                X