Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Off Me (Yes. I know. Another retrospective thread. Bear with me.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Off Me (Yes. I know. Another retrospective thread. Bear with me.)

WHY THE FUCK DO I LIKE THIS TRACK SO MUCH?! Wayne is foolin' on this bitch. I wanna thank the dudes who provided the download link for The Unreleased 2007 Lil Wayne Tracks. This shit is hot for some strange reason. If I heard this shit back then, though, I'd have blasted him for it and called him a weak nigga. But y'all don't even know what lyrics he's imitating on this joint. He practically gave more than just a nod a wink to Janet Jackson for the song that Kendrick Lamar ends up sampling on "Poetic Justice". It's called "Anytime, Anyplace"

Now tell me if y'all can cite out which lyrics I'm talking about.

Plus there's a slight part where he also pays a little homage to Donell Jones for the song "Where I Wanna Be".

I don't know why, but I just thought that shit was hilarious for some reason. Mad random of him to do that on this joint. You can tell they weren't planning on dropping it on an official project though. Bet they had mad fun makin' it though.
    Last edited by 2006WayneForever; 01-07-2013, 01:12 AM.

move on from 2006 brah

we in 2013

Comment

And even then, I'd rather listen to this than I'm Not Nervous AKA Autotunechi Rendition of No Worries Vol. 2.

Comment

thank the dudes who provided the download link
        where is the link?

Comment

Working...
        X