Best album based on singles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best album based on singles

Now that I Ain't Nervous and Rich as Fuck came out,im so hyped for I Am Not a Human Being II. So based on his singles which of his latest albums is the best?

Tha Carter III- Lollipop, A Milli, Mrs. Officer, Got Money, You Ain't Got Nuthin'

Rebirth- On Fire, Drop The World, Prom Queen, Da Da Da, Knockout

IANAHB- IANAHB, Right Above It, Im Single, Bill Gates

Tha Carter IV- 6 Foot 7 Foot, John, She Will, How To Love, Mirror

IANAHBII- My Homies Still, No Worries,Bitches Love Me, Rich as Fuck, I Ain't Nervous
    Tha Carter III- Lollipop, A Milli,Got Money, Mrs.Officer, You Aint Got Nuthin
    0%
    Rebirth- PromQueen,OnFire,DaDaDa,DroptheWorld,Knockout
    0%
    IANAHB- IANAHB, Right Above It,Im Single, Bill Gates
    0%
    Tha Carter IV- 6'7',John,HTL,She Will, Mirror
    0%
    IANAHBII- My Homies Still,No Worries,RichasFuck,IAintNervous
    0%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Leaff
    Now that I Ain't Nervous and Rich as Fuck came out,im so hyped for I Am Not a Human Being II. So based on his singles which of his latest albums is the best?

Tha Carter III- Lollipop, A Milli, Mrs. Officer, Got Money, You Ain't Got Nuthin'

Rebirth- On Fire, Drop The World, Prom Queen, Da Da Da, Knockout

IANAHB- IANAHB, Right Above It, Im Single, Bill Gates

Tha Carter IV- 6 Foot 7 Foot, John, She Will, How To Love, Mirror

IANAHBII- My Homies Still, No Worries, Rich as Fuck, I Ain't Nervous
    I Ain'T nervous ain't a single and u forogt bitches love me i think that'll be another single with RAF.

Comment

I honestly wanna say "Like Father, Like Son" because there wasn't one bad single.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
        I Ain'T nervous ain't a single and u forogt bitches love me i think that'll be another single with RAF.
        well it sounds like one lol, oh well

Comment

C3 ofcourse
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
            I honestly wanna say "Like Father, Like Son" because there wasn't one bad single.
            only recent albums

Comment

These songs are leaks, folk. And goin' by that, C3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

carter 3 isnt recent aymore

Comment

Goddamn. What a terrible list to have to choose from. Nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                    Goddamn. What a terrible list to have to choose from. Nevermind.

lol im so sick of your shit nigga, fuck outta here. Stay in 2006 nigga, no one agrees with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaff View Post
                      lol im so sick of your shit nigga, fuck outta here. Stay in 2006 nigga, no one agrees with you.

Comment

You butthurt ass niggas kill me. This is the general consensus outside of this Stannin' ass forum. I like a good Wayne song when I hear one. The sad fact is that people decline. This nigga did a while ago. I liked D4, so stop bitchin'. SMFH!

EDIT: Out of this list, I'd surprisingly pick C4. I didn't like How To Love all that much. But not because of the lyrical content (That's actually a rare thing from him.). It's just the fact that his voice was mad overdubbed with studio equipment. Even then, I can let that slide for the sake of enjoying a song with good merits and motive applied/implicitly riding behind it. Solid foundation there.
                        Last edited by 2006WayneForever; 01-07-2013, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X