IANAHB 2 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IANAHB 2 question

do you guys think that IANAHB 2 is basically a bunch of pre-recorded songs(leftovers) from all of his other albums? if not, then do you think he'll ever release an album(s) that has all of his leftovers. I mean honestly these songs he's coming out with recently does not sound like the 2012 wayne. they sound like shit that wouldve came out during the c3 era. IMO

They're 2012 Wayne, bruh.

I'm sure after he's done we'll get more unreleased shit, but the songs we've gotten are deffly 2012 Wayne. He's just changing.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Wayne already said they are stuff that didnt make C3 and C4 but he prolly also recorded new material along with it.

Comment

definatly not c3
        maybe pre jail c4

Comment

i think the album will be new songs
          weezy did say he would put c3 and c4 leftovers on this album
          but i think he would of still re-recorded them
          so they sound more 'newer'

Comment

well i hope they are from the c3, no ceilings era. I mean bitches love me and rich as fuck are bangers. i honestly didnt expect 2 great songs in a row. lets just hope theres not another song like my homies still, but at the same time, lets hope there is a new song like bill gates.
            EDIT: i forgot to mention i aint nervous, which was an alright song. when you listened to that song did you flashback to the carter documentary? (A LIL NERVOUS!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by shaolinmonk06 View Post
              EDIT: i forgot to mention i aint nervous, which was an alright song. when you listened to that song did you flashback to the carter documentary? (A LIL NERVOUS!!!)

That's the first thing I thought when I started listening to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Frika87 View Post
                That's the first thing I thought when I started listening to it!
                lol right, i think he just watch the documentary and got ideas on songs.

Comment

I don't care when it was recorded, as long as the music's good I'm happy .

Some of y'all care to much about numbers

Comment

nahhhhhhhhh

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                      as long as the music's good I'm happy .

Comment

lets just hope that the 3 singles released so far are not the only good songs on the album. cuz im sorry to say but the only good songs on the first IANAHB was just the singles.

Comment

Working...
                        X