The New Way Wayne Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneEcko View Post
    I think he rhymes the same way, but he uses another accent. Back in 2007 he used to rap with that southern accent and now he's sounding more like a white dude
    truuu even his voice became high pitched since he cutted down on the syrup

Comment

I like the style he used on DD3

Comment

But it dosen't have to rhyme "on paper" you know why? Wayne dosen't write shit down. As long as it rhymes in his head that's all that counts! It's the way he portrays it & in my opinion every example you named out the beginning, he makes it work!

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          This nigga still posts here?
          you have problem with me friend?

Comment

I'd say the weak lyrics are more of an issue than the no rhyming thing. Some of my new (non)favorites:

"R.I.P. - rest in pussy!" ugh, are you serious?

"these hos love me like satan" - ok, what? never came across any satan worshiping hos, personally. but that's just me...

"69, 96, i feel her heartbeat, i chest to chest with this bitch" maybe i'm missing something, but wouldn't 96 mean they were head to toe with their backs facing each other? lol. that's really not chest to chest. even if he's saying he goes chest to chest with her AFTER the 96, it still doesn't make any fucking sense!! i never did no 96 with no bitches. sloppy, careless rhymes. tsk tsk

now, i don't wanna be a total downer, because i admit new weezy is def better than c4 weezy... so some of my favorite new lines:

i got that ho tivo'd

i'm the original gangsta, he the remix

Comment

I just think he's influenced by different things now, and he can't rap about the same stuff all the time...I personally like his C4 style. The lyrics to those and his "Rebirth" album were some of the best I think he's ever spit out. I can't wait to hear the dope lines from IANAHB2!

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                I just think he's influenced by different things now, and he can't rap about the same stuff all the time...I personally like his C4 style. The lyrics to those and his "Rebirth" album were some of the best I think he's ever spit out. I can't wait to hear the dope lines from IANAHB2!
                Yeah, i'm def looking forward to it too - even if it seems like the opposite lol. I'm a weezy fan for life, no doubt. I respect him for not being afraid to try new styles and the truth is, regardless of how many of us are awaiting that "return to old weezy" we gotta at least appreciate the fact that he is not simply gonna sit back and do his old style... he's still too young and relevant, so he still comes up with new styles and pushes the game further and further. Sometimes we fall in love with a certain time period so much we just want to hear more more more of that! We're in HIS hands though... sometimes i gotta remind myself of that.

Comment

exactly! If people are truly Wayne fans, then they will appreciate the fact he still raps to entertain us...

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
                    "these hos love me like satan" - ok, what? never came across any satan worshiping hos, personally. but that's just me...
                    Somebody said he's referring to a character on Dragon Ball Z but I'm not sure.

Comment

Waynes the shit end of story
                      FRESH ON CAMPUS

ITS THE BIRDMAN JR.

Comment

yea he's been doin it alot

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
                          Originally posted by HuNTeR. View Post
                          Somebody said he's referring to a character on Dragon Ball Z but I'm not sure.
                          huh what?

isn't that a biblical reference?

fornicating -> sin -> goes to hell -> satan

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X