No announcement yet.

Make an album disappear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd also say C4. I just feel it was made out to be something it wasn't, I mean I still like it, but for what he could have done, it's mediocre. And to OP, I loved Rebirth for what it is and I'd still give C4 the boot if I include that in the running.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
      I can't feel my face... oh wait

Anyways.. the original IANAHB I guess? Hate to do it to bill gates but yeah.. IANAHB.
      RT

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        wut btich u dnt like my opinion with ur stupid ass LWHQ teeshirt, u wear that to school? i hope not homie
        LOL KC ain't playing today.

Comment

wut btich u dnt like my opinion with ur stupid ass LWHQ teeshirt, u wear that to school? i hope not homie
          Bitch, i go to uni and yeah i wear that tee supporting that site that you seem to waste your life on. You fail harder than receded hairline tbh and ur self-portrait avy with that cumshot on ur face.

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
            you didn't like That Ain't Me?

One of my favorite streetrunner tracks
            Im not saying any individual tracks are bad.. just that as a whole the album was kinda meh. And the only thing that really stuck out from there was Bill Gates

Comment

Originally posted by Aza View Post
              Bitch, i go to uni and yeah i wear that tee supporting that site that you seem to waste your life on. You fail harder than receded hairline tbh and ur self-portrait avy with that cumshot on ur face.
              Bitch nigga, you dont know me at all fuck up outta here, and the hairline is getting old already brah brah, i woould still pull more chicks with my ugly face then u would anyday nerdy looking ass

go eat some food skinny ass nigga, u small

Comment

we are young money ... it could've been waaaaaay better nd with more tracks

Comment

Bitch nigga, you dont know me at all fuck up outta here, and the hairline is getting old already brah brah, i woould still pull more chicks with my ugly face then u would anyday nerdy looking ass

go eat some food skinny ass nigga, u small
                  You pulling more girls than me? Yeah, that's why you search for other things to jack off to other than girls. Oo, btw whats it like in the Matrix Morpheus?

and i don't eat food cause all i eat is yo moms pussy...she thick!

Comment

You pulling more girls than me? Yeah, that's why you search for other things to jack off to other than girls. Oo, btw whats it like in the Matrix Morpheus?

and i don't eat food cause all i eat is yo moms pussy...she thick!
                    Bruh. i can tell ur a lame nigga by your jokes, just stop homie u dont offend me

u
                    dnt want it

Comment

Bruh. i can tell ur a lame nigga by your jokes, just stop homie u dont offend me

u
                      dnt want it
                      What jokes? Keep calm, son. I don't want it, but you're mom was beggin for it

Comment

What jokes? Keep calm, son. I don't want it, but you're mom was beggin for it
                        who tells momma jokes still nigga, fuck outtta with that middle school shit, grow up and take ur L like a man

Comment

I will probable scrap off We Young Money... that's the weakest on his catalog. I will definitely keep Tha Carter 4... i cant scrap off She Will, Blunt Blowing, President Carter, Its Good, 6 foot 7, I Like The View, Mirror, So Special and Megaman... those are dope tracks.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Working...
                          X