Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne skates after concerts (check your local parks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne skates after concerts (check your local parks)

I remember watching or reading in an interview not too long ago that after every concert (depending on location) Wayne will hit up the nearest skate parks. He said when he goes after concerts its usually late night and he'll "shred" for a couple hours. The way he made it sound is that he does this on the regular.

Knowing how all Wayne fans think.... It might be worth a shot when his US tour schedule is released if there are any skate parks near you. Might be the spot to hit after the concert. Could be an opportunity to see/meet him.

(I know the interview was posted on here....I'm pretty sure it was on the homepage) can anybody back me on this?
    Confidence is a stain they cant wipe off.

He does do this, but the skate park won't let any random person into the park.

You might catch him walking into the skate park or leaving it, but it would be rare.

Comment

I bet he'll have a shit ton of security because fans will find out about this lol.

Comment

i learn something new everyday :

Comment

i member i saw t streets lil chuckee mack maine leaving waynes concert cause they walked right by me and lil chuckee had his skateboard in his hand and the only one who came back was mack and i got a pic with him

Comment

If you follow him to the skate-park at midnight... just make sure you dont look like a creeper or goon. He might set his security on your ass "knock him the fuck out"

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

When he came down to South Africa in Cape Town he went to the skate park before the concert (that's when they shot some of that Mountain Dew stuff of his) not sure about afterwards though
              Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

doesnt matter if wayne goes skating at your local park

you still wont be able to get near him

Comment

Yah good luck brah.. Only way you gettin in is if you there before him and you paid but even then doubt you got a skatepark that be open at 12....

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

I figured they probably would shut down the park for him (or open it exclusively for him if its after hours). I know his gatekeepers have gatekeepers who have gatekeepers but like the rest of us, I always try to think of some strategic way for an outside shot.

But then again if nobody on here has met him....I find it hard to believe a random person would unless by pot luck.
                    Confidence is a stain they cant wipe off.

Comment

Working...
                    X