X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by martian master View Post
    is this what actually happened
    Lil Wayne Delays 'Tha Carter III' After It Leaked

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
    That's what was said way back in July 2007. There's an article that was floating around about it. C3 was originally supposed to follow Drought 3. That was the point of that mixtape. Not just for the fuck of it. It was the smartest marketing move he could have ever conjured up to further hype C3. And he had the autonomy to pull that off. But it was up to him to make all the right decisions and be responsible with it. It's why Gossip ended up on the leak EP instead of the actual album. Same applies to weak ass Prostitute's OG Version (No matter how many times I hear it, I still think it's trash and easily the weakest song on the original tracklist for C3.) and I'm Me (The original Track Number 1 reserved for 3 Peat's spot on the album).
    It would have been badass to have 3 Peat as the first song, like Tha Mobb on C2.

And then just seperate verses from I'm me for intro, interlude, and outro

But 3 Peat was probably one of the last recorded songs for the album so that wouldn't be possible

Comment

Working...
    X