Is Lil Wayne really a Triple OG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Lil Wayne really a Triple OG?

In the song "Tunechi's Back" on Sorry 4 the wait, Lil Wayne claims to be a triple OG. Which is the same class as the leader of the bloods T Rogers. Is this true? Does anyone have any further sources to prove this?

lolololololoolololololllololollolo

Comment

Weezy claims a lot of things man... It's not literally true of course.

Comment

I'm a triple OG.

Comment

^lmao wanted to post the exact same thing

..now my post is useless

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
            I'm a triple OG.
            SooWoo!
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

he's just blood affiliated, not a real blood afaik

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

who's a double OG?

Comment

i will take advantage of this thread to ask about smtin bothering me for a while
                  at one point tune was reppin the crips? with the blue flag in his backpocket and shit
                  becuz of it haters keep claming he's a fake blood i wd appreciate if you explain me this west side phase

Comment

Originally posted by wezz View Post
                    i will take advantage of this thread to ask about smtin bothering me for a while
                    at one point tune was reppin the crips? with the blue flag in his backpocket and shit
                    becuz of it haters keep claming he's a fake blood i wd appreciate if you explain me this west side phase
                    make a thread for it

Comment

Originally posted by wezz View Post
                      lol he never was affiliated with Crips. He used to wear all different color bandanas. People are just idiots.

Comment

soo woo to the beehive im strapped like ti i keep that bitch on me like the book of eli

Comment

Working...
                        X