Lil Waynes Daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Waynes Daughter

Do you guys think shes aloud to listen to his music?

All he talks about is fucking bitches and it could be pretty awkward if they end up in the same room and shits playing

I know as my parents are divorced if my dad made a song like that i wouldnt care but if my mom did

Thoughts ?

Originally posted by TheePuppy View Post
    Do you guys think shes aloud to listen to his music?

All he talks about is fucking bitches and it could be pretty awkward if they end up in the same room and shits playing

I know as my parents are divorced if my dad made a song like that i wouldnt care but if my mom did

Thoughts ?
    Of course she listens to his music, but what kind of pointless thread is this? this is almost as pointless as your the Way Wayne Raps thread.
    "When I die I hope Heaven got a studio" - Slim Dunkin

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post
      Of course she listens to his music, but what kind of pointless thread is this? this is almost as pointless as your the Way Wayne Raps thread.
      Technically whats the point of any thread im just starting a type of discussionl thread

Comment

I saw a video of her in the car singing along to Bag of Money -Rick Ross. And i mean come on, she was in My Homies Still video. So i could assume she listens to Lil Wayne and doesnt give a fuck about the lyrics. Its entertainment...

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Originally posted by RealLife View Post
          I saw a video of her in the car singing along to Bag of Money -Rick Ross. And i mean come on, she was in My Homies Still video. So i could assume she listens to Lil Wayne and doesnt give a fuck about the lyrics. Its entertainment...
          Yeah but are your parents divorced? I dont think you would understand what its like

Comment

Yeah but are your parents divorced? I dont think you would understand what its like
            having your parents divorced isn't a big deal, man up

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Does it even matter if she is allowed to listen or not? I mean what a heck, just listen to music.

Comment

The award for The Most Pointless Threads of the Year go to...

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  having your parents divorced isn't a big deal, man up
                  I dont think you understand what im saying the thought of people fucking my mother feels not very good in my mind

Comment

All your threads are stupid as fuck tbvh.

Comment

I dont think you understand what im saying the thought of people fucking my mother feels not very good in my mind
                      But this ain't got shit to do with her mom.

I would fuck the living shit outta her mom, tho.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                        But this ain't got shit to do with her mom.

Yes but im okay with my dad fucking girls because im a boy and its understandable to me

I would fuck the living shit outta her mom, tho.

Comment

Working...
                        X