Wayne Might Be On 106 Park Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Might Be On 106 Park Today

Birdman is going to be on 106 today premiering his new video "Money To Blow" and Wayne is in NYC for his court case so i'm thinking that Wayne will make a guest appearance if he didn't leave NYC already, plus he's featured on the song. IDK I'm going to record it on my DVR just in case

EDIT:
    Mods please delete this guy from my post, thanks

Re: Wayne Might Be On 106 Park Today

haha carter 3 not hot homie, i guess you weretoo busy sucking your dads cock that you missed where he sold 1.5 mill, and he stillllll sells like 5,000 a week, cock sucker
    It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

You are dumb, The MAD Magazine was praising Wayne if you actually read the article/comic, it was about a underground rapper trying to make it big and he tried to get Wayne on a song so he could blow up. The Title was the name of the comic inside of the magazine.

And 50 Cent & Eminem are not old school rappers. They started rapping in the early 2000's, Wayne started in the late 90's so you lost, quit and go home

Comment

Originally posted by steezyfbaby
        haha carter 3 not hot homie, i guess you weretoo busy sucking your dads cock that you missed where he sold 1.5 mill, and he stillllll sells like 5,000 a week, cock sucker
        ur an idiot.

what the fuck does any of that have to do with Wayne being on 106 & Park?

please kill yourself

Comment

Ughh..
          I just watched it like 20 minutes ago.
          He wasn't on there..
          Birdman was talking about Wayne creating Bling Bling and shit..
          Talkin bout if he would've trademarked the word Bling..
          They'd be billionaires.

Smoke good, eat good.
          Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
          Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
          Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
            You are dumb, The MAD Magazine was praising Wayne if you actually read the article/comic, it was about a underground rapper trying to make it big and he tried to get Wayne on a song so he could blow up. The Title was the name of the comic inside of the magazine.

And 50 Cent & Eminem are not old school rappers. They started rapping in the early 2000's, Wayne started in the late 90's so you lost, quit and go home

dude idk where you been but eminems first cd was on a cassette tape... and it was like in 1994 or something like that. know you facts before you look like a retard
            http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
            Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

steezy is a retard...

Comment

i think Rocsi thinks Baby is sooooo annoying.lol.you seen wen he corrected her wen he said it was 21 years,lol
                "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
                Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
                I'm on my so mean shit!
                And you don't know me bitch
                I do it for those who did it before me bitch
                My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
                And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Originally posted by Xclusive Wayne
                  Originally posted by steezyfbaby
                  ur an idiot.

what the fuck does any of that have to do with Wayne being on 106 & Park?

please kill yourself
                  There was this annoying ass guys comment above steezys. But Danny banned him so yall cant see it. He had like 6 paragraphs bashing Wayne. Thats why Steezy said that...

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money!24
                    i think Rocsi thinks Baby is sooooo annoying.lol.you seen wen he corrected her wen he said it was 21 years,lol
                    lol i think so too

Comment

if his first cd was on a cassette tape.... how is it a cd?
                      Which is, I don�t have one woman that I call my girl. There�s different girls in my life that play different roles and I see at different times, but collectively they kind of make up the roster of happiness for me -DRAKE

Comment

Working...
                      X