Lil Wayne in Top 10 Martin Luther King lines in a song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne in Top 10 Martin Luther King lines in a song

Was just checking tweets and saw this list(Complex Made). Know it doesn't really mean much but yeah the person who wrote the article is kinda hating on all the artists who have mentioned MLK in a song. Just thought people might wanna read it so here you go:

The Most Ignorant Lines About Martin Luther King Jr. in Rap History | Complex

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Sorry forgot to add the "most ignorant" part in the heading. Title should read Lil Wayne in Top 10 Most Ignorant Martin Luther King lines in a song.
    Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

this thread has no potential at all

Comment

Complex makes a list for everything

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        this thread has no potential at all
        Like I said it was just made in case people were interested. Wasn't intended to be long lasting and all that just an "interesting" read.
        Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceGhostBlacc View Post
          Complex makes a list for everything
          This. im surprised that they are not out of business yet with these weak articles.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Man I used to fuck with complex but they fell off super hard in like the last 2 years. I saw one list and it was like "20 things white people fucked up" so some shit along those lines. And like, if it was funny it would be funny but a lot of it didn't have nothing to do with race at all. Their lists are garbage (The top wayne songs? suuuuuuper fucked up) and they just say a lot of dumb shit.

edit: I just checked complex cause I posted this and figured I'd visit the site just to do it, and there's a list for "top 10 best-dressed white people."

stupid as fuck.
            BluntWraps.

Comment

Reading the comments under the quotes made me hate complex and whoever wrote this! So retarded!

Comment

Complex clearly hates Lil Wayne
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Working...
                X