• Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne "Trukstop" video on Vimeo

Lil Wayne "trukSTOP" on Vimeo

do your thing [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION]
    we want that new i aint nervous link

"this bitch italian, i eat her olive garden"

Comment

This is old af but damn just watched this skate video of Wayne and heard that Olive Garden line and was confused, searched the lyrics and got this thread. Wayne got 3 versions of this song lol. Being one of my favorite songs idk which version is my favorite, What version you guys prefer?

Comment

Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
        This is old af but damn just watched this skate video of Wayne and heard that Olive Garden line and was confused, searched the lyrics and got this thread. Wayne got 3 versions of this song lol. Being one of my favorite songs idk which version is my favorite, What version you guys prefer?
        Yea there�s 3 versions of the song

Comment

The one on IANAHB2 is my fav because it sounds more mastered than all the rest

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
            The one on IANAHB2 is my fav because it sounds more mastered than all the rest
            Well..duh.. Lol

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

In the slowest time on the forum we’re bumping news....

Please... from all of us..... don’t. Lol almost had a stroke.

Comment

You guys forgot how he looked with his ol' dreads or why would anybody bump this? lol

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                  You guys forgot how he looked with his ol' dreads or why would anybody bump this? lol
                  he explained why he bumped it here

Comment

Working...
                  X