[VIDEO] Young Jeezy Explains Lil Wayne, Mary J. Blige Birthd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Young Jeezy Explains Lil Wayne, Mary J. Blige Birthd

ATLANTA � Another year, another locker room victory celebration for Young Jeezy. The Snowman stole the show again at the concert he gets most amped up for, Atlanta radio station Hot 107.9�s Birthday Bash. In 2008, Young Jeezy brought out Kanye West, The-Dream and Usher. On Saturday, the Snowman did it again, with surprise guests Lil Wayne and Mary J. Blige.
    �Mr. Birthday Bash. I said it, I meant it. It�s mine,� Jeezy told MTV News backstage at the Philips Arena. �The Queen of Hip-Hop Soul, Mary J. Blige. Thank you, baby, for coming through. Me and Mary were at the crib, chopping up some Patr�n shots. Then we came through the bash, blew it up. Mary is real big for my career. I was listening to her when I was coming up. For her to come up and bless me for my city, it meant everything for me.�

Mary didn�t actually perform onstage with Young at the concert, but she did give him a major cosign, dropping several accolades. Weezy got on the mic for �Always Strapped� and �Every Girl.� Wayne came all the way from Cali to support his friend. Everyone knows how important impressing the hometown crowd is for Young. He can�t come to the Birthday Bash stage with a regular show.

�I did it so many years. Everybody knows my music and everybody knows me,� Young said. �So it�s about bringing something else to it. I brought Jay-Z one year, Kanye one year, Usher. The list goes on. I am Mr. Birthday Bash, I take that charge.�

And no, Jeezy says he doesn�t give his special guests too much of a heads-up � at least he didn�t this year.

�This is the day before yesterday,� he smiled. � �What y�all doing? Come on.� In this business it�s about relationships and who you deal with. I really know these people. I come through in the clutch for them and they do the same. Like, me and Wayne about to go on tour, the whole family will be out.�
    Young Jeezy and Wayne will be featured on the Young Money Presents: America�s Most Wanted Music Festival, which kicks off July 27 in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
    http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/40319...tml#id=1614475
    They know where MANU at, Straight off the launchin� pad, Marchin� on the moon,
    MuthaFucka I`ve been to Mars and back

**sig made by youngmulahbaby**

Re: [VIDEO] Young Jeezy Explains Lil Wayne, Mary J. Blige Birthd

great news bro. thanks.

"Wayne�s world
    Planet Rock
    Panties drop
    And the tops
    And she gonna rock �til the camera stop"

Comment

Re: [VIDEO] Young Jeezy Explains Lil Wayne, Mary J. Blige Birthd

Can't wait for the tour, thinking about going to Ohio for it.
      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
      X