When wayne retires...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When wayne retires...

When Lil' Wayne officially retires what will ya'll reaction be ? And who will ya'll listen too ? And what will LilWayneHQ do ?
    R.I.P DAD

when wayne retires i hope he'll be on his best ever and the industry will lick his dick and shit.
    also my reaction if he give us that ultimate shit will be , this nigga really best rapper alive.
    lwhq? don't know

Comment

weezy ain't ever gonna retire

Comment

I actually still believe he will rap don't think he can't stop with making music. but it would be more rare when i drops. I would still listen to his old tracks then, And i still believe that he would be spotted at skateparks and so on so i don't think lilwaynehq are gonna die

Comment

Wayne still has 5 albums to be released (including IANHB2) and factoring in how Cortez handles album dates, we are still gonna see Wayne for at least another 5 years. I think around the time Wayne retires he will be considered to be an already greater legend than he already is. People will for sure miss him, but everyone has to leave at some point.

If he puts some introspective shit onto the Carter 5 and he talks about his come-up, his legacy, his appreciation for the game and his family, but is able to sell alot, then it might be a perfect way for him to get out.

The site will still cover the old songs that are released and the few remixes he might go on, his sporting events, etc. But it won't be as active. It might merger into an entire ym site though, Danny M prolly knows better than I do.
          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

lilwaynehq would turn into youngmoneyhq

Comment

Wayne probably has at least 5 years left in the game... then after that we'll be getting music for years after...

Comment

It'll be like Pac, where you'll still be getting unreleased music after 7-10 years out of the game.
                Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
                  still be getting unreleased music after 7-10 years out of the game.

Comment

OP is on one creating new threads every hour, shit.

Comment

Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
                      i died

Comment

There will always be new music =)

Just no videos or pictures =(

Comment

Working...
                        X