No announcement yet.

Is Wayne still going overseas in March?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope this tour ain't cancelled, because I got an email saying Birdman had cancelled all of his after-parties in Europe

Comment

Is it even possible to cancel the tour now?

It's only one week left

Comment

Originally posted by Megaman View Post
        Is it even possible to cancel the tour now?

It's only one week left
        I know shows that have cancelled while the crowd has already entered the building.

Comment

Pushing back albums sucks, but you can't just push back tour dates. That's really fucking stupid.

Comment

Fuck man, is this shit starting to be for real?

I fucking hate being a fan of someone in YMCMB! As said above, albums getting pushed back is some bs, but you forget about it. Concerts that does is the worst shit ever. And even worse, if they get cancelled completely...

Wayne already cancelled a concert in Denmark back in 09, he fucking ain't going to pull one again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              look on lilwaynehq twitter

danny retweeted someone saying shanell has been told the dates have changed.

That guy was me !! But the dates are the same I think.. Shanell deleted her tweet to me + followed me! Too late to cancel them now.. I have Dublin and Amsterdam booked !

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneAddict View Post
                That guy was me !! But the dates are the same I think.. Shanell deleted her tweet to me + followed me! Too late to cancel them now.. I have Dublin and Amsterdam booked !
                It's not too late to cancel until 5 min before the show starts.

Comment

Originally posted by ldgd88 View Post
                  If he cancels the tour i'm fucked, ive got flights hotel and tickets
                  Well damn i hope he wont cancel... that will be fucked up.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

I have tickets and flights too. I hope we don't have to kill Cortez

Comment

Originally posted by fifa View Post
                      I have tickets and flights too. I hope we don't have to kill Cortez
                      you probably will.

he never does anything correct or on time.

Comment

you know tez will announce the tracklist this weekend also with the news that the tour has been cancelled

so its good news and bad at the same time

Comment

Working...
                        X