Lil Wayne Emmit Till lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Emmit Till lines

why is everyone just now making a huge deal about Lil Wayne saying the line "beat that pussy up like Emmit Till"?

back in 2008 on Da Drought 3 on the song Swizzy, he says "beatin up the block, gotta get my Emmit Till on"

and no body has ever said anything about that, but now that he said it everyones making a huge deal about it. the worlds just against Weezy right now.

what yall think about this?

Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
      nupac!

Comment

we discussed this in the thread about it when the song came out

and we moved past it like OP should

Comment

Because nowadays everything Wayne does gets blown up, mistaken and people cry about it like it's the end of the world.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
            why is everyone just now making a huge deal about Lil Wayne saying the line "beat that pussy up like Emmit Till"?

back in 2008 on Da Drought 3 on the song Swizzy, he says "beatin up the block, gotta get my Emmit Till on"

and no body has ever said anything about that, but now that he said it everyones making a huge deal about it. the worlds just against Weezy right now.

That was on a mixtape that the mainstream wont ever hear. This verse is on a single which will be on the radio and everybody will hear,thats why.
            You can call your mixtape "Nigger fuck you" or something crazy like that but not on an album. Big difference to the media i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post

kanye west and more rappers also referenced emitt till in their songs.

Comment

Working...
              X