Concerned Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerned Fan

Is it really being sober that makes him sound so different? Is it cause he just doesn't care anymore? I feel like these past 2 years or so since he got out of jail he puts out nowhere near the quality of music as he did back in 07-08. Even 09 Wayne is better than what we're getting now. I don't even get excited about him putting out new music because I already know I'll be disappointed. His new music almost makes me want to stop listening to his new stuff & just listen to his old stuff & pretend like he's the best in the game still. Of course I hope he goes back to how he used to be but I'm starting to face the reality of it. Do you ever see him returning to the throne of hip-hop?

Originally posted by kylecarter View Post
    Is it really being sober that makes him sound so different? Is it cause he just doesn't care anymore? I feel like these past 2 years or so since he got out of jail he puts out nowhere near the quality of music as he did back in 07-08. Even 09 Wayne is better than what we're getting now. I don't even get excited about him putting out new music because I already know I'll be disappointed. His new music almost makes me want to stop listening to his new stuff & just listen to his old stuff & pretend like he's the best in the game still. Of course I hope he goes back to how he used to be but I'm starting to face the reality of it. Do you ever see him returning to the throne of hip-hop?
    Is not that he doesn't care it's just he has other passions now. Like skating and sports now. He slowly drifting to end of his career! Tha Carter V is his last album. He does crap now because he's not in the studio any more, he's just skatin now he'd rather be skatin then in the booth!!! Which is crazy but it's how the cookie crumbles. And no I don't see him returning to the throne
    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
      Is not that he doesn't care it's just he has other passions now. Like skating and sports now. He slowly drifting to end of his career! Tha Carter V is his last album. He does crap now because he's not in the studio any more, he's just skatin now he'd rather be skatin then in the booth!!! Which is crazy but it's how the cookie crumbles. And no I don't see him returning to the throne
      I wish he just would've retired when he went to jail tbh

Comment

No he won't return as the King of Hip-Hop and I couldn't really care less, I accepted this a long time ago and so should so many others. If people hate (not saying you do) his new music so much they should just stop listening to it and stop complaining since their words can't do shit.

Comment

do you realise how difficult it is for a musician, especially a rapper to remain at the top of the game for so long. Wayne did a pretty awesome job. he killed the hip hop scene for a number of years. and he still doing better than alot of the other hip hop artists out there. his music may not be as good anymore, because he spending less time on it!! and more time skating. It would be fukin hard to keep rapping about different content and continually producing amaziing songs, after thousands of tracks. Yeah sure it seems like he fallen off, but he ain't. He will never return to producing such a high quality of music, but the important thing is, he did produce shit loads of quality music for an extended period of time! He is still Lil Wayne The King of Hip Hop and Best rapper alive. soo woo

Comment

I don't think he will run the game like he used to, but I do believe that the year or 2 before he does retire, we could expect alot of material coming out from Wayne. I mean not necessarily all new material but he has so many unreleased songs he could just deliver us mad mixtapes or something. And I honestly think Tha Carter V (considering it sounds like it will be his final album) will not be disappointing what so ever. I think he'll end his career with a classic album tbh. Just to finalize his legendary status

Comment

Maybe he should go back to writing Some of his stuff for Carter V

Comment

Ha gaaaaaaaaaay

Comment

he isn't sober tho.. he be poppin prescription pills 24/7

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Weezy is still the Best Rapper Alive, period.

He ain't 2Pac, he's the new 'Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by rav14 View Post
                      Weezy is still the Best Rapper Alive, period.

He ain't 2Pac, he's the new 'Pac.

Nah weak.

Comment

I don't see what the problem is, I don't mind the music he's been putting out.
                        Maybe the work ethic isn't as it used to be but I think he's gone a stray to skateboarding which is his hobby so you baby blame him he loves skateboarding.

Comment

Working...
                        X