Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne on the radio this morning in the DMV.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne on the radio this morning in the DMV.

DMV=DC, MD, VA area...

But lol it was funny, they were crackin jokes about the songs he shouldnt perform while in jail. Like Lollipop, and he was like 'Oh yeah there will be no lickin the rapper.' And 'Money to blow'. LOL he was like 'Yeah, I wont be blowing......ANYTHING'. You'd have to hear how he said it was like he realized he cant smoke in there all of a sudden. It was only like a 5 min thing. Nothin big, just listing songs while Wayne was doing the interview from his Maybach lol. It was on 93.9 WKYS if anyone wants to search for it...The Russ Parr Morning Show. I was in the car listening.
    http://www.iamshanell.com
    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Re: Wayne on the radio this morning in the DMV.

ATleast post a link damn

Comment

Lool I wanna hear that shit Goin jail iz jus goin 2 b borin for him dats all mayn hell b makin shit lyk everydai n hell cum out stronga n betta wid hundreds of chooonz
      Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
      Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
      It's not conducive to being creative
      And I know cause he's my favorite
      And I know cause I was off that same mix
      Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
      But he's an alien
      I'd sip that shit
      Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

yea i wanna hear dat too
        sum 1 give us sum links pls

Comment

Originally posted by superman2
          ATleast post a link damn
          Dude, be happy I told you about it now someone else can take it further. It was a 5 min thing, I said maybe someone can find it, b/c I didnt see it and its usually hard to get shit like that.
          http://www.iamshanell.com
          LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

That is some funny shit, hopefully someone finds the full thing, I have had no luck...

Comment

i think prison wont be as bad...well its gonna suck for us...but for him...i think he will for once take a break and analyize wuts up.think about everything.do some deep thinkin.....for da motherfuckas dat put him in prison n wanted him to do time just made stuff worst..he will come back stronger,more mature.OMG....hes gonna retake over the damm game.Its gonna suck for the time being.but wen he comes out of da cell...expect da unexpected...its just a timeout for him.rest,relax,think den come back in da game fully ready and just run this shit like hes doin now..but i hope da best for Wayne tho
              "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
              Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
              I'm on my so mean shit!
              And you don't know me bitch
              I do it for those who did it before me bitch
              My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
              And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Ha, that sounds like its funny.
                Damn he won't be able to smoke for a year.
                He ckant go a hour without smoking.
                A year? WOW.

Smoke good, eat good.
                Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
                Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

i really wanna hear that
                  "Ok, they say my girl look regular
                  But having a bad bitch don�t make you better bruh
                  And she don�t diss me like your bitch ass
                  She�ll let me fuck your girl and even help me spread that bitch ass"

Nappy Mula Baby !

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money!24
                    i think prison wont be as bad...well its gonna suck for us...but for him...i think he will for once take a break and analyize wuts up.think about everything.do some deep thinkin.....for da motherfuckas dat put him in prison n wanted him to do time just made stuff worst..he will come back stronger,more mature.OMG....hes gonna retake over the damm game.Its gonna suck for the time being.but wen he comes out of da cell...expect da unexpected...its just a timeout for him.rest,relax,think den come back in da game fully ready and just run this shit like hes doin now..but i hope da best for Wayne tho
                    You are saying this as if he would go to a tropical resort; "rest, relax.." It's a prison. And it would maybe do him good to take a lil break, but not for (at least) 8 months and deff not in a prison. I really hope he won't go to jail.
                    I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
                    Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
                    Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
                    And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
                    I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

Originally posted by JoelReal
                      Originally posted by Young Money!24
                      You are saying this as if he would go to a tropical resort; "rest, relax.." It's a prison. And it would maybe do him good to take a lil break, but not for (at least) 8 months and deff not in a prison. I really hope he won't go to jail.
                      lol.ur right...but wayne never takes a break..this will be his break and out his mind on suntin else other than music..plus,8 months go fast....buts its gonna be looong cause its Wayne.....but i hope suntin happens so he wont go...theirs plenty of time for changes
                      "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
                      Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
                      I'm on my so mean shit!
                      And you don't know me bitch
                      I do it for those who did it before me bitch
                      My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
                      And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Working...
                      X