Lil' Wayne Tattoo Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joey R View Post
    It's a shame that a lot of Wayne's coolest and sometimes even most meaningful tats are now covered up with meaningless shit. Although he still be swaggin with all them tats. No homo
    whose the girl in your sig???
    I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
    FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
      No that is one of the artwork for a trukfit tshirt ,, iv been tryna' find the pic of the tatt on his finger, i will keep looking

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks homie

Would you know what that star sort of thing near Wayne's ankle is. always wondered what it may be?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        Would you know what that star sort of thing near Wayne's ankle is. always wondered what it may be?
        yeah i been wondering that aswell, gimme time homie and al look at a few photos and try my best and find out what it is and let you know ,
        R.I.P DAD

Comment

yeah i been wondering that aswell, gimme time homie and al look at a few photos and try my best and find out what it is and let you know ,
          Thanks a lot bro and no worries do what you gotta do bro

#FREEVELVET

Comment

image.jpg<WEEZY HAS "5•6" TATTED ON HIS ANKLE + YOU CAN SEE SOME WRITING ON THE SIDE OF HIS LEG,, (LMAO at wayne's Toy Story Plaster" haha!)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot bro and no worries do what you gotta do bro
            I couldnt find no pictures of that tattoo anywhere, my guess is that if you look beside it neerer the back of his ankle you can see another tattoo with the similiar style, and its kinda' looks like a music note so mabea the 2 tatts are graffiti styled music notes OR the one that we can barely see that is at the back of his ankle could be the letter "d" and the other letter is "o" in graffiti style,,, if i find a good pic of the tatt i will let you know
            R.I.P DAD

Comment

is it a 'D' fopr dwayne??

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                is it a 'D' fopr dwayne??
                Possibly

image.jpg<TUNE HAS ADDED A FEW "RED STARS" TO HIS ARM.

image.jpg<WAYNE HAS "3 DOTS" TATTED ON THE SIDE OF HIS FACE TO MEAN "Laugh, Think, Cry".

[MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]
                yo danny what do you think of my lil wayne Tattoo thread ?
                Last edited by J.M.I; 03-07-2013, 05:43 PM.
                R.I.P DAD

Comment

Possibly

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6385[/ATTACH]<TUNE HAS ADDED A FEW "RED STARS" TO HIS ARM.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6386[/ATTACH]<WAYNE HAS "3 DOTS" TATTED ON THE SIDE OF HIS FACE TO MEAN "Laugh, Think, Cry".

@Danny M
                  yo danny what do you think of my lil wayne Tattoo thread ?
                  It's awesome, nice work

Comment

Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
                    whose the girl in your sig???
                    Melanie iglesias

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6388[/ATTACH]<weezy has a little "toxic" symbol above the "s" in "rolls" + closer view on his "barb wire" tatts.
                      R.I.P DAD

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6383[/ATTACH]<WEEZY HAS "5�6" TATTED ON HIS ANKLE + YOU CAN SEE SOME WRITING ON THE SIDE OF HIS LEG,, (LMAO at wayne's Toy Story Plaster" haha!)

- - - Updated - - -

I couldnt find no pictures of that tattoo anywhere, my guess is that if you look beside it neerer the back of his ankle you can see another tattoo with the similiar style, and its kinda' looks like a music note so mabea the 2 tatts are graffiti styled music notes OR the one that we can barely see that is at the back of his ankle could be the letter "d" and the other letter is "o" in graffiti style,,, if i find a good pic of the tatt i will let you know
                        Thanks heaps man good work with the thread

#FREEVELVET

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6397[/ATTACH]<tune has "shake junt!" tatted on his hand.
                          R.I.P DAD

Comment

Working...
                          X