Rebirth 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebirth 2

Before everyone jumps on me about this thread, I searched for Rebirth 2 & couldn't find anything about it. So I was wondering if he'll be making it? Unlike a lot of people, I enjoyed the rock & autotune sound & was hoping THIS Wayne would be coming back lol. Thanks
    - Desperate Fan

Wayne will come back to Rebirth shit, if he will crash while skating or beat his head up to wall while skating. Then maybe then there will be some magic shit with Wayne and he wil start to make music like before

Comment

I believe so. He & Birdman talked about it back in late 2011, early 2012 I believe. Could be his next project. I am a huge fan of his Rebirth album. Detail also said he was studying Nirvana for ideas on this album.

Comment

I hope he does but I can not see Lil Wayne going back to Rock =(

Comment

Originally posted by kylecarter View Post
          Before everyone jumps on me about this thread, I searched for Rebirth 2 & couldn't find anything about it. So I was wondering if he'll be making it? Unlike a lot of people, I enjoyed the rock & autotune sound & was hoping THIS Wayne would be coming back lol. Thanks
          - Desperate Fan
          who knows??

Comment

rebirth 2 is coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              hey i always be seein you with them interesting posts lool

Comment

ain't nobody got time for rock n rolla....i be skating now. BABE.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                  maybe honey cocaine can give him a fix with some rocks, im sure she has it

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Not this again

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                      hey i always be seein you with them interesting posts lool
                      Thank you =)

Comment

i think a second rebirth would be dope, hope he works on it

Comment

Working...
                        X