Wayne should stop rapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne should stop rapping

It's bad for him. I want him to continue forever but that's just selfish. I honestly think its bad for his health, it's not healthy to work so hard for so long and the years of heavy drug use. Wayne's been in this thing for years, it's time to hang it up; not because he still can't do it, because he can. He's a slave to the game. He can't do anything without being the best; he's a competitor. And he has done everything in the rap game, nothing will change the fact he's gunna be a legend. I know he signed that 4 album deal recently but I'd be fine with those being leftover songs; we all know Wayne's got years worth of those. Your health has got to take priority.

P.s . Sorry if I'm ranting. I'm high.

It's so sad it took news of his near death to make people think this way...

Comment

I want him to re release the original carter 3.... And the rest of the sessions...any unreleased/unheard music he recorded over the years...all in their highest quality... Then he should retire...he proved to me that's he's the best..not a single pasty nerd can convince me otherwise...

Comment

1. weezy should not rapping

2. he should stop skating instead

3. OP should stop posting

Comment

he retiring in 5 years anyway

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

yo you might be right.. I mean none of this seizure shit started happening til he started goin hard wit the skatin.. maybe he should chill

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
              yo you might be right.. I mean none of this seizure shit started happening til he started goin hard wit the skatin.. maybe he should chill
              i am right brah

Comment

wayne should stop rapping
                no, wayne should start rapping

Comment

OP is right Fuck a album and fuck music if we lost Wayne himself...but he should learn from this..he should stop sippin and poppin pain pills,mollys,etc he got family, kids and he got millions of fans who are worried about him

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

Comment

Weezy won't stop rapping for a while because there will always be someone trying to get a Wayne feature aha

Comment

Originally posted by didoweezy View Post
                        OP is right Fuck a album and fuck music if we lost Wayne himself...but he should learn from this..he should stop sippin and poppin pain pills,mollys,etc he got family, kids and he got millions of fans who are worried about him
                        He wasn't on drugs when he had the seizures
                        He stopped all that already
                        I doubt he's stupid enough to make the same mistakes TI did and use drugs juss to go back to jail

Comment

Working...
                        X