No announcement yet.

Wayne should stop rapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny how y'all said : I hope wayne starts sirrups again and weed and shit...

Comment

What he needs to stop doing first and foremost is to stop fucking with the drugs

I wouldn't even mind if he stopped recording at this point.
      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
      Guns and stretchers
      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

why do people think waynes stupid enough to go on drugs this close to the end of his probation? a lot of dumbasses ...

skating is fine but he needs to know when to chill instead of burning himself out he hardly sleeps supposedly..

*edit*

for people that didnt know i was referencing the fact tmz said wayne was full of drugs
        Last edited by danielnfl36; 03-17-2013, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          1. weezy should not rapping

2. he should stop skating instead

3. OP should stop posting
          agree with this for sure. Also, maybe he can focus on music more and quitting lean and shit will be in the back of his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
            why do people think waynes stupid enough to go on drugs this close to the end of his probation? a lot of dumbasses ...

skating is fine but he needs to know when to chill instead of burning himself out he hardly sleeps supposedly..
            Nigga are you clueless as to what's been going on for the past 23 hours?
            "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
            Guns and stretchers
            Cristal and dubs for breakfast
            I just got one suggestion - none should test him
            'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
            Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
            Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

I think it's funny how everyone seems to think they know what's best for Wayne.

At the end of the day, someone can drop dead at the age of 20 with a heart attack or some shit. Or someone can live to 100. Yes there may be certain aspects to his life and things he previously used to do that haven't been good for him but the fact is, we don't know what the fuck has been causing his seizures.

I just hope he gets better. Then he will just go back to doing what he does best. Being Wayne.

Comment

Dude had a serious seizure, he ain't gonna be skating or rapping for a while. My Grandma had a slight seizure last year and she still can't speak 100% so she stutters a lot

Comment

he needs to get his ass back in the studio and start recording C5, Drought 4, and Dedication 5

maybe even drought 6 if he bout it

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                    Nigga are you clueless as to what's been going on for the past 23 hours?

no i know about it all.. but tmz got caught lying and shit... they could be lying about the syrup.. he had seizures off drugs last year.. so hwy not again..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                    he needs to get his ass back in the studio and start recording C5, Drought 4, and Dedication 5

maybe even drought 6 if he bout it
                    drought 4-5 aint out unless you talkin about drought is over lol ( noticed empire in your status)

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                      Dude had a serious seizure, he ain't gonna be skating or rapping for a while. My Grandma had a slight seizure last year and she still can't speak 100% so she stutters a lot
                      wayne had seizures at the end of last year

that aint stop him from skating or rapping

Comment

Wayne should not stop rapping.. Instead he should hit us hard with this new album " New Me "....

Comment

Maybe it's the lack of recording killing him....

Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Working...
                          X