Wayne , Lean and fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne , Lean and fans

I remember when everyone was like I can't wait till wayne sips again his music will be way better, he will kill the game again. If the reason he's having his health problems because of lean then that's a concern, this has been a long time coming cause eventually problems where bound to happen, I strongly believes he needs rehab cuz it's a super addictive drink/drug and will eventually lead to death which we all don't want that to happen. so my question to you is if you where birdman or Mack or any of his close friends would u risk getting bitched at or lose a friend or get kicked out of ym to force wayne into rehab? Or let him make his own choices?

Wayne will do whatever the hell he wants to tbh. He does whatever he wants, and it's not certain that his medical issues lately been strictly from lean and other drugs. The dude barely sleeps, he skates all day, in the studio all night, and always traveling. His brain needs a damn rest.

Comment

Now before we jump to rehab, I want you to post me a video sayin that Wayne is drinking syrup again, and I want to see inside the damn cup, cause I'm not convinced until Wayne himself show me his cup

Comment

Originally posted by Joey R View Post
        Now before we jump to rehab, I want you to post me a video sayin that Wayne is drinking syrup again, and I want to see inside the damn cup, cause I'm not convinced until Wayne himself show me his cup
        The question clearly says (if the reason) so I was just wanted to see if u where his close friends what would u do in that case

Comment

wayne aint even on syrup

he aint been on that since before jail

Comment

Well tmz was on tv and talked about Wayne and unless I was reading it wrong they think Wayne's still in the hosptial and still with tubes and shit,

Comment

Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
              Well tmz was on tv and talked about Wayne and unless I was reading it wrong they think Wayne's still in the hosptial and still with tubes and shit,
              weezy is out of hospital and he suffered a seizure from hard work, no syrup.

Comment

wayne is not on sirrups. i repeat , wayne is not on sirrup. maybe his old sirrup addiction is one of the causes of his prolems though.

Comment

Dude we would know before TMZ honestly if Wayne was back on syrup because you would be able to hear it in his music, which we all listen to religiously, where TMZ could not give two shits about.

It will be 100% clear when Wayne gets back on syrup, if at all.
                  Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
                    Dude we would know before TMZ honestly if Wayne was back on syrup because you would be able to hear it in his music, which we all listen to religiously, where TMZ could not give two shits about.

Yeah it looks like there just out to ruin waynes reputation

Comment

wayne can die how he wants

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post

how will we hear it??

like on Bottles & Rockin J's from 2011??

Wayne still drank. alotta. co. deine!

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                        X