Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of all Lil Wayne features (1997-2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of all Lil Wayne features (1997-2012)

Everyrhinf Deleted
    Last edited by Leaff; 05-22-2019, 11:02 PM.

damn look at all that work.

and there are probably plenty more songs that you forgot to list.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      damn look at all that work.

and there are probably plenty more songs that you forgot to list.
      i have forgot NONE. Trust me on that. My collection is perfect.I guarantee this is all his features , gtg to work now

Comment

Originally posted by Leaff View Post
        i have forgot NONE. Trust me on that. My collection is perfect.I guarantee this is all his features , gtg to work now
        oh no I mean the songs that have not been released yet, my bad.

but there might be 1 or 2 you haven't got in your collection.

Comment

Worked very hard on compiling all info and shit on everything mate. Should be proud you got yourself some FAT ass perfect collection. That I will be stealing one day because I can't be bothered to sort all mine out !

But for real nice work!

Comment

dope! nice work man!

Comment

major props OP

Comment

I know it will be something like 3GB but will there be a download link for all of these features ?

Comment

OP comes thru with microsoft word screenshots but no download links

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    oh no I mean the songs that have not been released yet, my bad.

but there might be 1 or 2 you haven't got in your collection.
                    nah nigga, i went through over 300 unofficial mixtapes 2005-now , went through martian masters collection,Weezyfans sessions & Kuzz's features, i got ayyythaang!
                    Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Worked very hard on compiling all info and shit on everything mate. Should be proud you got yourself some FAT ass perfect collection. That I will be stealing one day because I can't be bothered to sort all mine out !

But for real nice work!
                    Haha if only i had time to sort mine out lolol, this is just the format, i havnt organized my songs yet like this, that shit would take a long time haha...one day though

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    OP comes thru with microsoft word screenshots but no download links
                    This is just a template & referance for you guys to look through and fill up youre collection. I prolly dont even have all these songs, i still havnt organized my songs yet lol,all i gotta do is download Kuzz's features and then order em up and get the ones im missing.

Comment

gr8 work bro

Comment

My new checklist. Thanks bro.
                        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                        X