"Omg Lil Wayne looks like..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Omg Lil Wayne looks like..."

As I've said before when it comes to Lil Wayne all the haters have at least one line that goes something like "Wayne looks like (insert shallow/half-assed comparison to robot/whatever)"

Yeah, it pisses me off. Not just because they're taking cheap shots at Tunechi, but because the vast majority who hate on him never gave his music a damn chance to begin with!

So anyway, what's the dumbest insult levelled at Weezy you've ever heard? Don't say hobbit

If 2pac was alive Lil Wayne would be working at Burger King

What is Lil Wayne's favorite pizza joint? Lil Seizures

Both are very half assed and no humor to either one 2bh. Top one is annoying to see and bottom one is just fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam H View Post
      As I've said before when it comes to Lil Wayne all the haters have at least one line that goes something like "Wayne looks like (insert shallow/half-assed comparison to robot/whatever)"

Yeah, it pisses me off. Not just because they're taking cheap shots at Tunechi, but because the vast majority who hate on him never gave his music a damn chance to begin with!

So anyway, what's the dumbest insult levelled at Weezy you've ever heard? Don't say hobbit
      Whats the difference if they hate or love Wayne, as long as Wayne makes music and I can listen to it then I'm good.

But recently I saw a picture of Wayne next to a gremlins wearing 3D glasses, that shit was funny as fuck
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

images.jpg weezy loks like a gremlin

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Whats the difference if they hate or love Wayne, as long as Wayne makes music and I can listen to it then I'm good.

But recently I saw a picture of Wayne next to a gremlins wearing 3D glasses, that shit was funny as fuck

just saw your post after i posted the pic lol.... coincidence

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

Hahaha!! But nah it makes no difference to me either the sheer ignorance from some is staggering though!

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
            If 2pac was alive Lil Wayne would be working at Burger King

What is Lil Wayne's favorite pizza joint? Lil Seizures

Both are very half assed and no humor to either one 2bh. Top one is annoying to see and bottom one is just fucked up.
            This. Especially because if 2Pac was alive his ass couldve been signed to YMCMB under Wayne

and thats not even a diss. But most artists of his generation aren't popular today. If Pac didn't become like Jay-Z his popularity may or may not have lasted.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

I hate when people say the shit about Pac and McDonalds 'cause if Pac was alive today he'd likely be A LOT less relevant (let's be honest) and he would have never dissed someone who held him down as much as Wayne anyway.

Comment

I really don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                  This. Especially because if 2Pac was alive his ass couldve been signed to YMCMB under Wayne

and thats not even a diss. But most artists of his generation aren't popular today. If Pac didn't become like Jay-Z his popularity may or may not have lasted.
                  Yeah that Pac thing is annoying tbh..

If Pac was alive he would be working with snoop lion on that YouTube interview thing...he would probably change his name to 3pac too...
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

That lil' seizures one is lame and distasteful

I ain't gonna front tho, that picture where Wayne is E. T. where he's in the basket and Birdman's operating the bike is funny as hell
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

" Wayne can't rap." " Wayne wouldn't be around if Tupac was still alive" "Eminem is so much better than him" .......... Thats usually what i get from people.

Comment

Lol 2bh Pac either had 2 choices... keep rapping what he did and die off like most niggas that ain't switch up or switch it up and adjust like the old rappers that are still real big like Jay-Z, Wayne, Kanye, etc. All early late 80s/early 90s rappers that still real huge 20-30 yrs later.

So Pac had a chance to die off or fall off. No way he would've stayed like that because Hip Hop's changed from then to now.

Comment

Working...
                        X