X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eleMENTAL View Post
    Don't forget ....

What happened to T-Wayne?
    What happened to Drake x Weezy "Watch the throne" type album?
    What happened to Luv Sawngz?

I see your point lol but it is fun to look back on all the unreleased projects.

- - - Updated - - -

“Wayne’s got an album he’s about to drop real soon. Its called I am not a Human Being 2. It’s gonna be before the summer for sure. We haven’t picked the date yet. Whenever he’s ready to drop his album, we’re gonna make it do what it do. He’s definitely got an album done and ready to go. Wayne works a lot. There’s no telling if Rebirth 2 will happen. But I know for sure we’ve got I Am Not A Human Being 2 ready to go. That’s the next project.”

Read more at Birdman Says ?I Am Not A Human Being II? & ?Like Father, Like Son II? Are Finished!

Well damn, that sucks. I really hope it does happen cause im a huge a Rebirth fan...

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
      Well damn, that sucks. I really hope it does happen cause im a huge a Rebirth fan...
      as i see it , that's a drawback for wayne. i hope that he doesnt go back on dis.

Comment

What happened to detox
        Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
        Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
        She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
        Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
        I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
        I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
          as i see it , that's a drawback for wayne. i hope that he doesnt go back on dis.
          Its not a drawback for him. There's fans that love it and hate it. But if anything he got to make songs that reached deep meanings that he cant express on a rap song, and made great songs. Thats what he wanted to do at the time, and if thats what he wants or wanted to do then let him. No matter what, you and everybody else would listen to it anyways. Im a huge fan of Rebirth, and I hope he makes another one.

Comment

it has been scrapped...this is like the 15th thread for this ish lol

Comment

Originally posted by ThaWeezy View Post
              He said something like he was working on it but cancelled it and just chose some songs from it to place on IANAHB2. It would make sense that like, Back to you and Romance for example were maybe originally for Devol
              Thought the same thing when I heard those tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                Mybad. Damn. I didn't know about the 15 threads. It just crossed my mind so I thought I'd ask. You can trash it if you'd like homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  Came to say this...I dunno how people just don't understand this for real...
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

It was bs.

"Girl, I'm Kendrick Lamar AKA I Can't Spit A Bar!"

Comment

Working...
                    X