When Waynes gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Waynes gone?

I just thought of something,when Wayne goes then won't most of his music leak.All his people in his group might think that they can make a quick buck by selling off his music too some of the djs eg.The Empire.I don't really trust Birdman because hes a lying shit.I think weezy gonna have to put YM into this,maybe someone like Gudda coz they close.I know as fans we always want new music but it sucks for an artist to have to put so much work in for it too just leak.
    Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Re: When Waynes gone?

i was thinking the same :suprised:

Comment

yeh but i mean like... he should be able to trust cash money and young money ent..hopefully they wont cos weezy doesnt deserve any of that, he works to god damn hard and if they do leak i dont think he would let them get away with it , maybe mack maine instead of ghudda, cos theyve been freinds since they were young
      hmmm i hope that doesnt happen!
      BiggestFanYoungMullah

Comment

I mean he's not dying, hell I dont even think life(CM/YM) life will even pause...and I think this is good in a way b/c it'll show who the 'real' people are. "When the cat's away the mice will play." We'll see who has loyalty to the label and can work well on their own, and we'll see who is on some shady shit. And those people will get kicked out and once again...life goes on.
        http://www.iamshanell.com
        LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MsStar87
          I mean he's not dying, hell I dont even think life(CM/YM) life will even pause...and I think this is good in a way b/c it'll show who the 'real' people are. "When the cat's away the mice will play." We'll see who has loyalty to the label and can work well on their own, and we'll see who is on some shady shit. And those people will get kicked out and once again...life goes on.
          exactly...cant say it better than that.....

but i dont think someone will fuck around n do stupid shit..cause wayne WILL come back n drop a nigga faster den he dropped O.lol..n den their career will end...but YM/CM is tooo tight.have alot of chemistry....BUT we will see...lets just appreciate while he still free..n enjoy before the time comes.
          "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
          Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
          I'm on my so mean shit!
          And you don't know me bitch
          I do it for those who did it before me bitch
          My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
          And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

i really hope it iwll
            weezy baby dosnt deservee thaaaat
            BiggestFanYoungMullah

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money!24

but i dont think someone will fuck around n do stupid shit..cause wayne WILL come back n drop a nigga faster den he dropped O.lol..n den their career will end...but YM/CM is tooo tight.have alot of chemistry....BUT we will see...lets just appreciate while he still free..n enjoy before the time comes.
              And at the end of they day, the label isnt full of KIDS, they're grown ass people and a lot of them had careers/grinds before wayne even looked at them, so they know how to be. Hell even the 'kids', know how to act. Or they'll just fall back, be kids/do school, then come back.
              http://www.iamshanell.com
              LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Why would they do that? that would be soooo stupid because they get a lot MORE money and fame just by being on waynes label/group.
                Rockstar lifestyle, young Lenny Kravitz

Comment

For some reason whenever i think of CM i think of Diddy and Notorious B.I.G. back in the 90's. Or Suge Knight and 2pac.

In my opinion i feel like Birdman isn't as trustworthy compared to Mack Maine or Gudda Gudda.

Comment

All I know is...it's gone be some dirty shit happening when Wayne get locked up in March.
                    Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money!24

And at the end of they day, the label isnt full of KIDS, they're grown ass people and a lot of them had careers/grinds before wayne even looked at them, so they know how to be. Hell even the 'kids', know how to act. Or they'll just fall back, be kids/do school, then come back.
                      lol..yuppp

will be more like they will bust their ass n work harder while wayne away.as dey do know..but like take it to another level.
                      "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
                      Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
                      I'm on my so mean shit!
                      And you don't know me bitch
                      I do it for those who did it before me bitch
                      My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
                      And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

I think YME will leak some of his music.
                        It's like he's gonna die for a year.
                        And come back to life in a year.
                        And people will worship like never before.

Smoke good, eat good.
                        Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                        Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
                        Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Working...
                        X