X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
    nah, ive seen it on the forums many times
    doesnt seem like a joke to me?
    Naw, they do say that his verse from Red Bandana and etc. were actually recorded for C4. But I was saying that they were joking about all those songs like Sweat and stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
    i agree with u. he should have come from jail as hungry as ever, but he was just lazy and didn't give a fuck. he had too many fucking yes-men around him probably. i don't know why being an shitty skater is more important than being the best rapper alive... i guess everyone just does their own thing. i fucking hate that he stupidly got locked up, it derailed one of the best artists of our time on the greatest creative run in hip hop history. at least with d4 and ianahb2 he has come back somewhat... at least he sounds like he gives a shit now (whether that's true or not).
    The one and only problem Wayne has with is "Yes Men". YMCMB is full of em and with them Wayne will never be the GOAT tbh. All because they won't tell him that his stuff is slippin

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
      Naw, they do say that his verse from Red Bandana and etc. were actually recorded for C4. But I was saying that they were joking about all those songs like Sweat and stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

The one and only problem Wayne has with is "Yes Men". YMCMB is full of em and with them Wayne will never be the GOAT tbh. All because they won't tell him that his stuff is slippin
      Yeah agreed. I don't like wayne as the head of an empire, i like him as a guy with something to prove. being in charge has made him not give a shit anymore. he'd obviously rather be doing anything else other than rapping. he's so fucking caught up in drake and nikki. it's like he just wants to be birdman now, the head honcho monitoring other people's careers; the problem though, is that birdman is a terrible rapper and wayne is a legend. someone with that level of talent needs to be using it for the good of music, not managing lesser artists' careers. that's right, i said it: LESSER.

Comment

He doesn't have something to prove anymore because he proved everything and beyond. He put in all that work and gave us all that music because he worked and worked and worked and now he wants some time to chill, can't blame him. Just like your favorite athlete, you can't be in your prime forever. But look at Kobe (my favorite) he's still doing his thing and one of the best, yet not quite like he used to be. He'll always be the same Wayne he just has more money now and different priorities. Just think, he skates now instead of abusing drugs. Yeah the music might have suffered but at least the man can live longer and enjoy his life.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
          do you believe that?
          i doubt that's true
          I'm pretty sure Wayne's World has different verses and is it's own song

Comment

I heard that Tha Mobb was supposed to be for C4, but Tune got impatient and put in C2.

Comment

my homies still would also be in c4 , but wayne decided to keep it for ianahbii coz its a better album and tha carter series is not a commerical success...

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
                do you believe that?
                i doubt that's true
                I'm pretty sure Wayne's World has different verses and is it's own song
                Naw, I have no idea what was supposed to be on there. I look to you guys for the exclusives, I don't know shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by eleMENTAL View Post
                He doesn't have something to prove anymore because he proved everything and beyond. He put in all that work and gave us all that music because he worked and worked and worked and now he wants some time to chill, can't blame him. Just like your favorite athlete, you can't be in your prime forever. But look at Kobe (my favorite) he's still doing his thing and one of the best, yet not quite like he used to be. He'll always be the same Wayne he just has more money now and different priorities. Just think, he skates now instead of abusing drugs. Yeah the music might have suffered but at least the man can live longer and enjoy his life.
                He does still have something to prove. Real artists continue to improve until they know they can't and then they retire, Wayne still had room to improve, but he stopped after Carter III. And Kobe is a bad example for what you're trying to say, Kobe stayed getting better and better even after he got his MVP awards. But Wayne got a lil too relaxed when he got his MVP.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
                  I heard that Tha Mobb was supposed to be for C4, but Tune got impatient and put in C2.
                  Its literally a damnation to eternal hell to associate C4 and ThaMobb...

No Quitter shoulda been on C4...

Comment

Working...
                  X