Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne's been killing it

Wayne's the best rapper alive again.

IANAHBII was pretty damn good, it's not doing great in sales but I think this is still one of his best projects in a while. I know there's gonna be haters who don't like this album but songs like gunwalk and trigger finger remind me of Carter II Wayne and I thought I'd never hear that Wayne again.

Did anyone hear that 500 degrees feature? He killed it! Wayne hasn't rapped like that since '07!

I really think he's in the zone and found a unique way to rhyme again. I think we have old Wayne back again.

What do you guys think?
    FRESH ON CAMPUS

ITS THE BIRDMAN JR.

Nope...right now hes in the pussy era. Thats all he talks about. And his dick gettin sucked. The Best Rapper Alive would talk about more relevant stuff like hmm..maybe his seizures or jail or what the media thinks of him..hes better than 2012 but still not back yet & never will be.

Individually the songs were great, but in a project they arent. He needs some variety.

Comment

Definitely agree with you about the pussy lines. They make me laugh but if he would just talk about some relevant stuff he'd be on top. I think his flow is as good as its been in a while though. Great witty rhymes, but too many pussy lines
      FRESH ON CAMPUS

ITS THE BIRDMAN JR.

Comment

Originally posted by TCG819 View Post
        Definitely agree with you about the pussy lines. They make me laugh but if he would just talk about some relevant stuff he'd be on top. I think his flow is as good as its been in a while though. Great witty rhymes, but too many pussy lines
        His metaphors have been lacking too. He used to come up with so much crazy shit. But now its jus like " oh haha" , when the reaction i used to get was "HOLD UP....rewind that shit, did he jus say that??" I still like that he makes me laugh though which is why i liked IANAHB2, its jus hilarious. His flow has been ok though.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaff View Post
          Nope...right now hes in the pussy era. Thats all he talks about. And his dick gettin sucked. The Best Rapper Alive would talk about more relevant stuff like hmm..maybe his seizures or jail or what the media thinks of him..hes better than 2012 but still not back yet & never will be.

Individually the songs were great, but in a project they arent. He needs some variety.
          I agree I wish he would spit about his time in jail, and it's still early to tell if he'll ever rhyme about his near death experience with his seizures...but why the fuck would he waste a verse talking about what the media thinks of him? He's Lil Wayne, he's never given a fuck about the media.

Comment

Tha Carter V will hopefully see weezy opening up on his seizures and all that stuff i feel with IANAB II he really followed that theme and i reckon he did a good job at it

#FREEVELVET

Comment

IANAHBII was pretty damn good, it's not doing great in sales but I think this is still one of his best projects in a while. I know there's gonna be haters who don't like this album but songs like gunwalk and trigger finger remind me of Carter II Wayne and I thought I'd never hear that Wayne again.

Did anyone hear that 500 degrees feature? He killed it! Wayne hasn't rapped like that since '07!

I really think he's in the zone and found a unique way to rhyme again. I think we have old Wayne back again.

What do you guys think?
              dead

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                I agree I wish he would spit about his time in jail, and it's still early to tell if he'll ever rhyme about his near death experience with his seizures...but why the fuck would he waste a verse talking about what the media thinks of him? He's Lil Wayne, he's never given a fuck about the media.
                i want him to say that then. He used to diss em & shit too, like in Shooters he talks about how New York stations not playing his music since hes from the South

Comment

I think we have old Wayne back again.
                  Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

"Wayne hasn't rapped like that since 07."

Last edited by Weezy_KB24; 04-04-2013, 10:03 PM.

Comment

This is about to go somewhere else

Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Anybody else realize that he's been working on I AM NOT A HUMAN BEING 2. Which you all know, is him spitting stuff that is out of this world. They arent going to be meaningful songs, and songs people can relate to. Thats why he's talking about pussy, and his dick. Because its all crazy! When its closer to Carter time, then you'll get that. People tend to forget the name and style of his album he just dropped a little over a week ago.

Comment

Working...
                        X