Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCG819 View Post
    Wayne's the best rapper alive again.

IANAHBII was pretty damn good, it's not doing great in sales but I think this is still one of his best projects in a while. I know there's gonna be haters who don't like this album but songs like gunwalk and trigger finger remind me of Carter II Wayne and I thought I'd never hear that Wayne again.

Did anyone hear that 500 degrees feature? He killed it! Wayne hasn't rapped like that since '07!

I really think he's in the zone and found a unique way to rhyme again. I think we have old Wayne back again.

What do you guys think?

we all have out own opinions and all but to me that feature sucked big time

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Leaff View Post
      Nope...right now hes in the pussy era. Thats all he talks about. And his dick gettin sucked. The Best Rapper Alive would talk about more relevant stuff like hmm..maybe his seizures or jail or what the media thinks of him..hes better than 2012 but still not back yet & never will be.

Individually the songs were great, but in a project they arent. He needs some variety.
      He already does though
      And I be having seizures
      But she say she can't shake me

Nah all joking aside I completely agree with you.

I'd like to thank the haters for your cooperation
      I got that Doctor Chopper, give you an operation

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        we all have out own opinions and all but to me that feature sucked big time
        Sucked big time? That was a dope verse and flow, and it "sucked"? Ya ok buddy lol

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
          Sucked big time? That was a dope verse and flow, and it "sucked"? Ya ok buddy lol
          lyrically it wasn't to good flow was all good but lyrics na

edit: okay na i listened to it again and ill take my L honestly lyrically it actually wasn't to bad i guess i just wasn't payin much attention on my first listen

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
            I agree I wish he would spit about his time in jail, and it's still early to tell if he'll ever rhyme about his near death experience with his seizures...but why the fuck would he waste a verse talking about what the media thinks of him? He's Lil Wayne, he's never given a fuck about the media.
            i agree with you
            i liked the three times he mentioned something personal in C3
            some of my favorite parts about the album
            but i guess we'll hear about his prison term on Gone 'Til November book, if it ever comes out

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              lyrically it wasn't to good flow was all good but lyrics na

edit: okay na i listened to it again and ill take my L honestly lyrically it actually wasn't to bad i guess i just wasn't payin much attention on my first listen

Comment

Nope...right now hes in the pussy era. Thats all he talks about. And his dick gettin sucked. The Best Rapper Alive would talk about more relevant stuff like hmm..maybe his seizures or jail or what the media thinks of him..hes better than 2012 but still not back yet & never will be.

Individually the songs were great, but in a project they arent. He needs some variety.

Exactly. Best explanation yet.

Comment

He killed 500 degreez Track off Tyga's latest album..
                  He is getting so much better now

REAL NIGGA WASSUP ?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by TCG819 View Post
                    Wayne's the best rapper alive again.

IANAHBII was pretty damn good, it's not doing great in sales but I think this is still one of his best projects in a while. I know there's gonna be haters who don't like this album but songs like gunwalk and trigger finger remind me of Carter II Wayne and I thought I'd never hear that Wayne again.

Did anyone hear that 500 degrees feature? He killed it! Wayne hasn't rapped like that since '07!

I really think he's in the zone and found a unique way to rhyme again. I think we have old Wayne back again.

What do you guys think?
                    whattafuuck ?

Comment

The Best Rapper Alive would talk about more relevant stuff like hmm..maybe his seizures or jail or what the media thinks of him..hes better than 2012 but still not back yet & never will be.
                      His metaphors have been lacking too. He used to come up with so much crazy shit. But now its jus like " oh haha" , when the reaction i used to get was "HOLD UP....rewind that shit, did he jus say that??" I still like that he makes me laugh though which is why i liked IANAHB2, its jus hilarious. His flow has been ok though.
                      Agreed with everything. Especially the bolded part doe
                      Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                      Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                      She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                      Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                      I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                      I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                          Anybody else realize that he's been working on I AM NOT A HUMAN BEING 2. Which you all know, is him spitting stuff that is out of this world. They arent going to be meaningful songs, and songs people can relate to. Thats why he's talking about pussy, and his dick. Because its all crazy! When its closer to Carter time, then you'll get that. People tend to forget the name and style of his album he just dropped a little over a week ago.
                          R.I.P DAD

Comment

Working...
                          X