• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo listen here ph4g boys

wayne might not be as good as he was in the past

but he still better than all these other rappers today

so he still the best rapper alive

Comment

He's killin his career, if he keeps on putting bullshit out. If C5 is some bullshit, he can kiss that GOAT status good bye

Comment

wayne aint killing it , he just lowered expectations and now whatever he does you niggas been jumping on his dickkkkkk xD

im tired of his lines...i laughed at tunechi over bitches and shit , good flow , but man your lyrics are complete bulshit!
        nevermind , i'll wait till this pussy era is over. i prefered 2011 wayne to this if you want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaff View Post
          Nope...right now hes in the pussy era. Thats all he talks about. And his dick gettin sucked. The Best Rapper Alive would talk about more relevant stuff like hmm..maybe his seizures or jail or what the media thinks of him..hes better than 2012 but still not back yet & never will be.

Individually the songs were great, but in a project they arent. He needs some variety.
          i think he WILL be back... the minute he starts smoking weed again. i have a feeling the weed just opens up his mind in ways that nothing else does. i'm sure most of us could attest to that first hand! i think the second wayne hits that blunt he's gonna be like "why the fuck have i been rapping about my dick for 2 years?" lol. it's gonna chill his ass out and bring about those funny ass observations and that amazing flow. i'm also hoping it makes him too lazy to skate anymore. and guess what... weed helps epilepsy, i've heard. so you can bet he'll be all over that shit.

we also gotta keep in mind tho: rap beats have changed and to an extent weezy's current flow is molded to fit into these modern clubby trap beats, which are usually quite a bit slower than those of the 2000s with double-time rhyming. weezy is still clever as hell with his wordplay, a lot of it just flies by so quickly at such a frantic pace we kind of can't let it sink in the same way. still too much fucking pussy and blowjob talk tho. he needs to get some more pop culture references and gangserisms back into his shit. it probably gets boring doing the same shit over and over again anyway. he wants to be a pop star now and he's making very catchy songs if that's his mission, then mission accomplished

Comment

On another related note, Hotel California is too dope. It's like a fusion of old school and new school west coast with some great songs. I genuinely like every track on there, especially Show You, M.O.E. and It Neva Rains.

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
              i think he WILL be back... the minute he starts smoking weed again. i have a feeling the weed just opens up his mind in ways that nothing else does. i'm sure most of us could attest to that first hand! i think the second wayne hits that blunt he's gonna be like "why the fuck have i been rapping about my dick for 2 years?" lol. it's gonna chill his ass out and bring about those funny ass observations and that amazing flow. i'm also hoping it makes him too lazy to skate anymore. and guess what... weed helps epilepsy, i've heard. so you can bet he'll be all over that shit.

we also gotta keep in mind tho: rap beats have changed and to an extent weezy's current flow is molded to fit into these modern clubby trap beats, which are usually quite a bit slower than those of the 2000s with double-time rhyming. weezy is still clever as hell with his wordplay, a lot of it just flies by so quickly at such a frantic pace we kind of can't let it sink in the same way. still too much fucking pussy and blowjob talk tho. he needs to get some more pop culture references and gangserisms back into his shit. it probably gets boring doing the same shit over and over again anyway. he wants to be a pop star now and he's making very catchy songs if that's his mission, then mission accomplished
              i agree with the weed part. I think that & his passion for music is what made him great. But now he doesnt have neither which is why he isnt spittin gold...

Comment

1. Pretty sure he has never stopped smoking weed, do you really think somebody like Lil Wayne would ever stop smoking.... He could have been doing coke, anything. Ofcourse he is going to hide all that shit... Nobody except him and anyone close to him knows what type of shit he does.

2. Weed doesn't make you less energetic, it chills you out, but it's not syrup... If he was still sippin syrup, yeah he would be lazy as fuck.

3. Wayne hasn't been clever... most of his punchlines recently aren't like "Oh shit!" you know? They are more of a "haha"

4. Bruh, the dude has been a popstar since C3...

Comment

LMAO at the reactions from my post

I get it.. I know I'm in the minority with this but I think his rhymes are pretty dope even compared to his old shit. And yes, that last feature does compare to old Wayne.

Of course I wish he rapped about more relevant shit but Wayne really never has. The only shit hes ever stayed on topic with is guns drugs and pussy.

If you guys are so concerned with substance in rap then you're not listening to the right rapper.
                  FRESH ON CAMPUS

ITS THE BIRDMAN JR.

Comment

Ohh trust me.. Wayne still smokin that good. haha Lil Wayne Talks About Kobe Bryant (2012 Playoffs) - YouTube How else do you explain words like this? haha " Im crazy insane...."

Comment

Lol.

10 charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                      X