Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
    maybe his next one would be a ianab 2 sort of promotion tape
    Nah he wouldn't promote an album that's already out. Wayne's smart, what he usually drops mixtapes before another album, so it depends on when his next album is dropping

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      maybe his next one would be a ianab 2 sort of promotion tape
      not sure if serious..but those tapes come out before albums come out..

Comment

He's probably gonna push the We Are Young Money 2 so a mixtape might be a while
        Just bought a pint and aint none of ya'll sippin
        Make my friends buy their own fuck im tired of bein friendly,
        Aint gotta lie just to try to be with me!!

Comment

no cause he is more into skating than music now

Comment

Originally posted by Kmawby12 View Post
            He's probably gonna push the We Are Young Money 2 so a mixtape might be a while
            I thought WAYM2 turned into Rich Gang: All Stars, which drops May 21st.

- - - Updated - - -

He's touring all summer in the states and all fall overseas so I definitely think he will be recording on the bus and such. Hopefully, he snaps like he did at the time of No Ceilings. And hopefully that means more music with T.I. and Future (hopefully not much with French Montana although I think he's got some good stuff).

Comment

chill...album was released 2 weeks ago...you aint gonna take nothing from wayne (xcept features of cooourse) till the end of the year.

Comment

I hope we get one this year the excitement of IANAHB2 is already wearing off. It was good, but other than a few songs, it doesn't have a lot of replay.
                Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                  Nah he wouldn't promote an album that's already out. Wayne's smart, what he usually drops mixtapes before another album, so it depends on when his next album is dropping
                  Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                  not sure if serious..but those tapes come out before albums come out..

just a guess

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Maybe he'll drop one before his tour kicks off, you know, build some hype. Maybe, most likely he won't do one at all.

"Girl, I'm Kendrick Lamar AKA I Can't Spit A Bar!"

Comment

Working...
                    X