Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unreleased tracks will be released ?

hi guys im new to this site and im a huge wayne fan with simple questions

1. in a interview wane said that after he retires or dies we would have heard all of him does that mean he would release all of his unheard of tracks

2. think about it i bet he's been recording atleast since age 14

3. it was said that thru 2007-2009 that wayne almost recorded every single day

4. there has to be thousands of tracks unreleased by wayne but do you think he wont acutally release them

im sure biggie ans 2pac have maybe a couple hundred nrealsed songs but we haven't heard them

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
    hi guys im new to this site and im a huge wayne fan with simple questions

1. in a interview wane said that after he retires or dies we would have heard all of him does that mean he would release all of his unheard of tracks

2. think about it i bet he's been recording atleast since age 14

3. it was said that thru 2007-2009 that wayne almost recorded every single day

4. there has to be thousands of tracks unreleased by wayne but do you think he wont acutally release them

im sure biggie ans 2pac have maybe a couple hundred nrealsed songs but we haven't heard them
    So what is your question ?
    R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
      So what is your question ?
      He's asking if we think we will ever will hear all of Wayne's unreleased tracks...

Comment

of course we will
        maybe not all of his unreleased songs cause he will have hundreds of 'em

Comment

We've still got 100 Lil Wayne and Dr. Dre collaborations to look forward to

Comment

ill hope if some shit get's released, that from young money on the bus ft currensy got released
            I like my blunt, Nutty Professor!

Comment

If you're referring to the Documentary when you say that "after he retires or dies we would have heard all of him does that mean he would release all of his unheard of tracks", then I think you are mistaken. He was referring to how that, because he does not write his lyrics down on paper, that someone else couldn't read them or sell them like Kurt Cobain's diaries. As in, it's all in his head so that's it when he's done. I do believe that there are unreleased tracks we have not heard and hopefully one day will get to hear in original form.

Comment

Not sure but i think that Wayne is saying that by the time he dies his fans will have heard all of his rap that they need to hear. So in other words, he is saying by the time i die i have said all i need to through my rap.
                Originally posted by dametri426
                nigga jay z lips are average size
                Originally posted by Waynasite
                Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by jonathan_ym View Post
                  ill hope if some shit get's released, that from young money on the bus ft currensy got released
                  Yeah man. It seems like Wayne is at his best whenever he's got some real talent recording with him. Wayne/Curren$y - Wayne/Drake - Wayne/Juelz callaborations are usually something sick.

Comment

i hope so lol.

Comment

I'm sure he'll drop a decent amount of unreleased shit when he retires...but I gotta think if he dies at a younger age that Baby and YM will milk the shit out of his unreleased music for money

Comment

If he does let us hear all of the unreleased tracks and all that he has recorded, How many will he release per day or what?

Comment

Working...
                        X