Lil wayne drake collabo album ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil wayne drake collabo album ?

me and boys we dicussing that opic and most of us came to the conclusion that we dont think drake would even wont to do a collab album with wayne my one with kendrick or jcole

i mean my take on this is
    1. drake is serious about his music,he is known for being a perfictionist, while wayne will give you whatever comes to mind

2. it was said that jayz and kanye had high tension recording sessions for W.T.T, what if that happend to wezzy and drake i can imagine hearing lil wayne and drake fight in recording studio

3. the only thing that saves wayne here is that i can say that on almost everysong that they are on with each other wayne delivers!!! and half the time he has the best verse

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
    me and boys we dicussing that opic and most of us came to the conclusion that we dont think drake would even wont to do a collab album with wayne my one with kendrick or jcole

i mean my take on this is
    1. drake is serious about his music,he is known for being a perfictionist, while wayne will give you whatever comes to mind

2. it was said that jayz and kanye had high tension recording sessions for W.T.T, what if that happend to wezzy and drake i can imagine hearing lil wayne and drake fight in recording studio

3. the only thing that saves wayne here is that i can say that on almost everysong that they are on with each other wayne delivers!!! and half the time he has the best verse

No, i kant hav drake and tunechiiii fite.

dat wud be the end of the wurld 4 me

What the fuck is wrong with you?
    Are you [MENTION=63797]mclaren0014[/MENTION]? Because your English sucks.
    Last edited by Bill Laimbeer; 04-07-2013, 01:36 PM.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

drake is a big fan of wayne

so yes he would want to do an album with wayne

Comment

i really do wish they would of done this.

Comment

If anything Drake would take too long for Wayne like Santana did with their collab

Comment

Originally posted by IgetMoney View Post
            If anything Drake would take too long for Wayne like Santana did with their collab
            Exactly.
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

I think you'd see too many love songs on a Wayne and Drake combined project sadly

Comment

I would enjoy this.. It might even make wayne step it up. He couldn't let drake clown him on an album.

Comment

Working...
                X