Get Over (Carter 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Over (Carter 2)

Damn I was listening to some of his older deep songs and started off with "Everything" about Rabbit dying.. then I saw Get Over as a suggestion. I heard this song a long time ago but haven't heard it in a long time.. this shit track is crazy.

I think people that say Wayne won't do deep tracks no more.. are buggin. Cause anything could happen that would cause deep tracks. Something happening to his mom, his daughter, New Orleans again, someone close to him in his camp like Birdman/Drake/Nicki/etc.. not saying I'm hoping something like that happens but he could easily do deep shit again if something big happened to him in life.

But yeah.. deep track

yea weezy can do deep songs.

what's the point of the thread?

Comment

And what was the reason for this?

Comment

This is a Lil Wayne discussion forum. Countless other niggas put songs up and shit and yall niggas wanna comment on my shit asking the point of this thread is. The fuck you think, its about this song, the fuck? Hop off

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
          This is a Lil Wayne discussion forum. Countless other niggas put songs up and shit and yall niggas wanna comment on my shit asking the point of this thread is. The fuck you think, its about this song, the fuck? Hop off

Comment

oh look it's this thread again.

we have a deep song discussion every few days because someone hears an old song they didnt understand when it first came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              oh look it's this thread again.

we have a deep song discussion every few days because someone hears an old song they didnt understand when it first came out.
              I didn't know I never understood this song when I first heard it years ago. Please tell me more about myself since you know me more than me.

Bruh if you don't wanna post something about the song then fuck out of this shit and don't comment w2.

Comment

Yes get over Is really good The track Befroe it on the album was sick as hell too
                And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post

lmao true

Comment

Working...
                  X