Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
    Dude, I'm jocking ur chain man.
    Wayne is certified by Term, he's surrounded by real bloods man. One of the main reasons that he had a blue flag back in the day was because it was Uptown's Solja Rag.

Don't know why he's doing it now.
    Whos term ? im not sayn he aint real and yea i mean we all wear diff colors, it jus kinda took me by surprise
    and it prolly was uptown thing which i respect just wondern why he was wearn that..
    he aint for his health or for fun
    he even spelln words with a K on twitter ive noticed few times
    shit idc long as he keep spittin i was jus curious thou no big deal

Comment

Originally posted by T-Neer View Post
      Whos term ? im not sayn he aint real and yea i mean we all wear diff colors, it jus kinda took me by surprise
      and it prolly was uptown thing which i respect just wondern why he was wearn that..
      he aint for his health or for fun
      he even spelln words with a K on twitter ive noticed few times
      shit idc long as he keep spittin i was jus curious thou no big deal
      Term or El Jefe is Wayne's blood connection with the MOB St. Piru gang and he brought Wayne into his set and made him a verified blood back in 05. El Jefe is really good friends with Marley G's brother N.O Capo, who is another person verified by Term and is with BWS now. Term is an OG blood out in Compton and is probably higher up than any blood rapper out there in terms of set ranking and shit like that.
      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
        Term or El Jefe is Wayne's blood connection with the MOB St. Piru gang and he brought Wayne into his set and made him a verified blood back in 05. El Jefe is really good friends with Marley G's brother N.O Capo, who is another person verified by Term and is with BWS now. Term is an OG blood out in Compton and is probably higher up than any blood rapper out there in terms of set ranking and shit like that.
        Good info real talk

Comment

Working...
        X