Was Curtains (I Aint Nervous) orginally meant to be No Worries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Curtains (I Aint Nervous) orginally meant to be No Worries

If you listen to the beats they sound very similiar also the chrouses are simliar.

'I aint nervous'
    'I aint got no worries'
    Opinions?

#FREEVELVET

No because no worries was suppose to be "No Worries"
    and I aint nervous was suppose to be "I Aint Nervous"
    R.I.P DAD

Comment

no , curtains was recorded after no worries as well.
      "I Aint got no worries like tunchi"

Comment

I just heard some simliaritys thats all in the beats and stuff both are banging tracks though

#FREEVELVET

Comment

They're both produced by Detail and probably around the same time so that's why their similar. I think he meant for them to be too. Curtains definitely better to me but No Worries is still dope. I find it funny that I think in Documentary of one of the Nino Brown Story's he was saying like "i aint nervous, i aint nervous" in a funny way and then it probably became the idea for this song.

Comment

Originally posted by eleMENTAL View Post
            They're both produced by Detail and probably around the same time so that's why their similar. I think he meant for them to be too. Curtains definitely better to me but No Worries is still dope. I find it funny that I think in Documentary of one of the Nino Brown Story's he was saying like "i aint nervous, i aint nervous" in a funny way and then it probably became the idea for this song.
            He actually said "a little nervous" if we are talking bout the same clip. And I doubt that has anything to do with the song "I Ain't Nervous" lol. And also, I'm sure I Ain't Nervous is newly recorded, and those clips in the Carter Doc are way older.

Comment

Originally posted by eleMENTAL View Post
              Haha i remember that haha

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              He actually said "a little nervous" if we are talking bout the same clip. And I doubt that has anything to do with the song "I Ain't Nervous" lol. And also, I'm sure I Ain't Nervous is newly recorded, and those clips in the Carter Doc are way older.
              I think it was 'i got nerves' before a show talking about his weed and How it heals him and stuff

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                Haha i remember that haha

- - - Updated - - -

I think it was 'i got nerves' before a show talking about his weed and How it heals him and stuff
                I'm talking about this clip, which is obviously "a little nervous". Dunno what y'all are talking bout.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                  I'm talking about this clip, which is obviously "a little nervous". Dunno what y'all are talking bout.
                  Soon as i aint nervous was released i thought of that part in the Carter Documentary
                  R.I.P DAD

Comment

in b4 someone makes a thread saying was how to love originally supposed to be how to hate

in b4 someone makes a thread saying was mr carter originally supposed to be dr carter

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                      If you listen to the beats they sound very similiar also the chrouses are simliar.

'I aint nervous'
                      'I aint got no worries'
                      Opinions?
                      No offense but this is a really stupid thread =/

Just because the beats and name titles are similar does not mean they were supposed to be one song.

Detail also spoke about how the idea for No Worries came together.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X