Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do yall think Wayne is HATED So Much???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do yall think Wayne is HATED So Much???

i have been tryna figure out but cant

is it because he changed his rap music from gangster rap to this kinda pop rock music???

Re: Why do yall think Wayne is HATED So Much???

because he kissed stunna and he has a piercing by his lip. alot of people say cant flo but i have been around him in the studio he got flo and wayne is cool loves to eat candy

Comment

Nobody hates Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikkey+Gillie=Wayne
        Nobody hates Wayne.
        exactly, all the haters will still download his new music

Comment

Well I hear alot of things. I personally love everything about him and whatever he chooses to do doesn't bother me at all (except this whole baby mama thing) but alot people hate him cuz...
          1. He changed from dirty south rap to just normal stuff you'd hear on pop radios.
          2. He changed his looks. Adding tattoos, piercings. Alot people think he's ugly. I personally think he's sexy
          3. His number of arrests and sueages (if that's even a word ) making him look like a noncaring man about himself.
          4. His usage with Auto-tune & his big change of voice. I honestly think his voice is good either way it goes
          5. People think he is a fake blood. Faking his song lyrics. Faking everything. Making no sence when he raps. Having a vry raspy annoying voice. The ones who think that have no life.
          6. The fact that he kissed baby making people think he's gay or bi. There's some pic going around my school on people's phone of Wayne sucking on Birdman's dick and people claim it to be real. If it was real wouldn't it be all over the web? I never seen it but it's gotta be photoshopped cuz I highly doubt Weezy would make the decision of taking a pic of himself sucking Baby's dick if he was really that bored :suprised:

Well that's just some of the things people hate about him...at least in my school. People there like his music and stuff but him as a person i don't know...
          TUNECHI
          ~ I Am Not A Human Being ~

Comment

real reasons are that it is because he reps he is a blood when everyone thinks he is fake
            he has piercings in his eyebrow and lip
            wears tight clothes
            uses autotune

Comment

.BC his tha BEST!!
              YA Digg
              ALL HELL WEEZY
              (sorry danny bout tha caps) :shfity:

Thanks Marsbars, for this Gangsta sig.
              And crazy's what they callin' me, but crazy isn't hardly what I am
              Try creatively retarded or amazingly rewarded

Comment

cause no other rapper/singer/rocker can let a daily banger.

Comment

nah real talk, he's hated because so many people are on his nuts. then of course the reason why i hate him is because he's not the mixtape weezy no more, don't get me wrong he's my favorite rapper but it'd be nice to hear some old weezy.

Comment

hes too creative, plain and simple.
                    no one on his level so they hate.

Comment

Why is Wayne Hated so much? BECAUSE HE IS THE FUCKIN BEST. Anybody do it better? Then shut the fuck up. Birdman Jr. Enough said..

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X